Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ackropj

Dickens to wakey

28 posts in this topic

Have you seen Kitch lately Gaz? Was talking to him t'other day and he's lost the 'puppy fat'. 2 stone he said and the next project he has been given is to put it back as muscle bulk over the next few months. He said he is up for it and very focused, loving his rugby and wanting to break into the first team. Also he was training with the first team before end of season and they were complaining he was too hard to put down and too aggressive, :O.

That'll do for me :)

Brilliant news, I saw him the other day and to be honest convinced myself it wasnt him as he was a lot slimmer.

Have you seen Kitch lately Gaz? Was talking to him t'other day and he's lost the 'puppy fat'. 2 stone he said and the next project he has been given is to put it back as muscle bulk over the next few months. He said he is up for it and very focused, loving his rugby and wanting to break into the first team. Also he was training with the first team before end of season and they were complaining he was too hard to put down and too aggressive, :O.

That'll do for me :)

Seen him play for under 23's he is definitely a player for the future if not now.

A sad day, timing not ideal and possibly a risk nowadays a 30+ year old leaving a decent comfortable job to take on a posistion that you could not have in 12 months but cant begrudge stu a move or taking a chance as i think he might have earned it

Hoping for good things from Kitchen next season just hope he isnt thrown in at the deep end now is introduced slowly into the first team picture as sounds like he was on the fringes of the first team last season