Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natwest

Disciplinary Leigh East Last Night

58 posts in this topic

Don't think so. Why should a team be "saved" at the expense of Leigh East. If Easts have been relegated, the other 3 clubs who have failed must also have been relegated - but probably to div 3. A bit of a shake up in the number in each division????

:wacko:

Official , Leigh east relagated to div 2 and £500 fine . Didn't expect anything else , justice done in my opinion , precedent set for the future as well I hope

By no means an easy decision Mr Chairman

But you are right. The integrity of the competition is paramount. Failing a fixture is likely to have immediate consequences..

Next season probably lines up as 14 - 13- 11 - 10/12

The new third division is likely to be a headline grabber...........

It was quite clear delcapo that east tried to pull the wool over the Ncl eyes and up to me finding out the truth I tried to defend them . But once the truth was out I couldn't defend that personal decision . All I can defend is the players who were blameless but will now suffer over the next few seasons that is a low point for me

By no means an easy decision Mr Chairman

But you are right. The integrity of the competition is paramount. Failing a fixture is likely to have immediate consequences..

Next season probably lines up as 14 - 13- 11 - 10/12

The new third division is likely to be a headline grabber...........

Division 3:

Heworth

Crosfields

Featherstone Lions

Kells

Pilkington Recs

Wigan St Cuthberts

Hindley

Peterlee Pumas

Huddersfield Underbank Rangers

Coventry Bears

Blackbrook?

Woolston Rovers?

Even though potentially having one more team division 2 would seem odd it wouldn't be fair to let a new club start above the bottom or to reprieve a club that has scratched IMO. Half those division 3 clubs would be strong enough to win promotion from division 2 IMO

Division 3:

Heworth

Crosfields

Featherstone Lions

Kells

Pilkington Recs

Wigan St Cuthberts

Hindley

Peterlee Pumas

Huddersfield Underbank Rangers

Coventry Bears

Blackbrook?

Woolston Rovers?

Even though potentially having one more team division 2 would seem odd it wouldn't be fair to let a new club start above the bottom or to reprieve a club that has scratched IMO. Half those division 3 clubs would be strong enough to win promotion from division 2 IMO

has it been decided that crosfields and fev lions have been relegated due to failing fixtures. surely if leigh east have then they should too.

has it been decided that crosfields and fev lions have been relegated due to failing fixtures. surely if leigh east have then they should too.

Heworth, Fev Lions and Crosfields have been relegated for failing fixtures