Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJT

Next Fans Forum - Special Guest Feisal Nahaboo

14 posts in this topic

The next fans forum at Featherstone Rovers will take place on Tuesday 30th October. The evening will provide a further insight to our recently launched Membership scheme for 2013. The evening is your opportunity to be updated on all the latest news at Featherstone Rovers on how the club is progressing.

On the top table will be Featherstone Rovers Chief Executive Craig Poskitt, Featherstone Rovers Chairman Mark Campbell and Featherstone Rovers Principal Commercial Partner Feisal Nahaboo of PROBIZ. This is a great opportunity to ask Feisal his vision for Featherstone Rovers, how PROBIZ will be supporting the club in 2013 and why he has chosen Featherstone as his number one Rugby League Club.

The evening starts at 7:30pm and we look forward to seeing you all on the evening.

Just a reminder that we are holding another fans forum tomorrow evening. Hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Will be in Blackpool bud so you will have to speak up a bit ;)

Just a reminder that we are holding another fans forum tomorrow evening. Hope to see as many of you there as possible!

All things being equal I can make tomorrow Paul. Look forward to meeting Feisal.

looking forward to what he has to say

can someone please tell me are teenagers allowed to tonights forum me and other half coming but kids want to go aswell ?? just think of the pop they drink

Edit use of text speak

aye, it'll be reight! If you're spending money I can't see you be turned away!

might be wrong then.... best check wi t'club plug

I'm sure kids have been there before, after all they are our next generation of supporters

Kids are always welcome at forums and at the majority of events at Featherstone.

Not sure who told you plug that kids are not allowed at forums because that has never been the case! :wacko:

and that's that cleared up! Craic on taylo!