See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cato89

New Kit

42 posts in this topic

Launched tommorow at 11AM . What would you like the design to be?

All white with a blue V on the chest, blue and white hooped socks.

Yes its on there now. Not bad. White top with a blue band/swirl across the chest.

Gotta say that I'm not overwhelmed without trying to sound negative. It's not millions of miles from the 2011. Suppose its meant to be an updated blue band from the good old days. Will still be wearing yan all the same!

Think I've changed my mind a bit now I've seen it on the website with blue shorts ( not that I'll ever be in shorts!) Aye its def growing on me.

Gotta say that I'm not overwhelmed without trying to sound negative. It's not millions of miles from the 2011. Suppose its meant to be an updated blue band from the good old days. Will still be wearing yan all the same!

That was my first impression, very similar to the 2011 jersey

I don't think it looks anything like it but it is nice to see a new design rather than constantly stepping back in time. Times and fashion have both changed so it's good to see a more modern design

Its a new town top for an exciting new season. It doesnt jump out at me but it does have tradition and new and more important is whos inside them. Blue and white will do. Up the town, roll on next season

Its alrite but they should have yan that stands rite out like the pink 1 good seller n stand out they should go bizare n make the.colors mad

Its alrite but they should have yan that stands rite out like the pink 1 good seller n stand out they should go bizare n make the.colors mad

nah sorry fester blue and white will do

Are we getting a new away kit? why not let the fans have a say in it?

I designed my Egremont Rangers U11's kit on the oniles site.

everyone could design a kit online then the one with most votes wins?? Just an idea?

Oniells.com

not a bad idea mally i think the away top should be lilly may top

The away kit must have already been picked as its being revealed on Xmas day. Not a bad idea if the website already exists to do it though.

I like the new kit and will be ordering one, fester you can't change colours on your home kit, were blue and White, simple. Maybe something abit different for the away shirt but you still have to make it desirable to the fans as that's who's going to be buying them, making it yellow and green aren't going to shift too many sales.

Just saw the Town strip on the main forum, very nice it is too, but just a quick question as I couldn't find the answer on the Town website,

but what colour blue do Town officially play in? Cheers.

Just saw the Town strip on the main forum, very nice it is too, but just a quick question as I couldn't find the answer on the Town website,

but what colour blue do Town officially play in? Cheers.

Seems no one knows Jasper. Some clubs have names for their colours, like primrose, cherry, blood and gold, even chocolate instead of brown, but looking at the different colours of blue in the last few seasons strips I think Town just have 'blue and white'.... unless someone knows better!!!

Just looked at some old programmes from the 50's and the strip is described as White with a blue band. The only programme that says it differently is the Western Division Championship Final when it says a white shirt with royal blue band. The strip is also described as white with a blue band in the RL Handbooks in the 80's, so I would say that no distinct colour of blue was originally specified.

I'd like the away kit to be red and green, which were the colours that Town originally wore in their first season.