Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cato89

New Kit

42 posts in this topic

Agree Geordie townie. It was a shocker, a dark grey or black would do fine.

Agree Geordie townie. It was a shocker, a dark grey or black would do fine.

Yeah it wasn't the best ever was it the red/green number? I've gotta say I'm not keen on the dark grey or black options, I think they are too dull and on the field they could blend into the surroundings. Summat with a bit of colour, I liked the Lily Mae option last year as it was a bit different. I suppose they won't be able to please everyone whichever option they choose!!

Does anyone know when the 1st batch of home shirts are due in? I know it's before christmas Some time

Does anyone know when the 1st batch of home shirts are due in? I know it's before christmas Some time

Does anyone know anything??? We seem to be in a lull at the moment or are we slipping back in to old habits!!!!!!!!

There was a red and green kit a few years ago if I remember correctly??

It looked bloody awful!

Yep agreed, you'd have to be a tasteless berk to buy one of those wouldn't you ?

TB

Hi,last season i bought a new rainjacket,2 polo shirts,1 white and 1 blue, and also a hoodie.I was pleased with most of the gear but was dissapointed with the polo shirts,the reason why is that they did not fit,i ordered two 3xl polos and realised they were not going to be what i wanted but basically i was told they could not get a refund so i was down over £50,they have sat upstairs the whole season until i gave them to my nephew 2 days ago.There should be a room where people can try them on to get the right fit,i am goint to buy the rain jacket, a new hoodie,a tee shirt, the new polo, and the embrioderd polo but not if there is nowhere to try before you buy etc.get the right sizes.E nd of rant,they all look spot on.

says on townrlfc.co.uk that merchandise is at the mad for rugby shop. is that the little shop on nook street???????

Does anyone know anything??? We seem to be in a lull at the moment or are we slipping back in to old habits!!!!!!!!

More negativity! that story was in the website long before the daft comment was made. It would be nice if some people would get behind the club rather than knock it constantly or better still volunteer to help out themselves if they can do a better job!

I think the BOD have done a great job bringing the club back from the brink but some always focus on the negative side.

Well I sent mine back and got a different size so I can't understand why you couldn't?

Did not have my size in stock GT.

Could they not have ordered it?

It was never offered,it was like,you bought them in this size it was your fault,but i accept the blame for not asking for a re order but it'gone now and i will make sure i get the right product at the time of trying on.