Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exiled Townie

NEW STRIP THREAD

465 posts in this topic

Think South Sydney did something similar last year.. alternative home and away sponsors.. not 100% certain though.

Think South Sydney did something similar last year.. alternative home and away sponsors.. not 100% certain though.

Hull have Minstergate as home and KC as away sponsors this year. It's not exactly something odd as was mentioned. Happened a fair few times.

looks like it is our away kit unfortunately....oddly, we have a different sponsor for our away kit than we do for the home kit - not seen this before:

http://www.widnesvik...le.php?id=10283

happens in football.. Sheffield Wednesday and United share 2 sponsors, Wednesday's home kit sponsor is United's away sponsor and vice versa.

I think a certain poster's head might explode when the Bulls play Hull at the KC this season

I've had a quick glance at work on my iPhone. I'm going to have a quick sit down and comment on this later! Initial reaction - going to be an essay-length scrutiny of this FARCE! :D

7467.jpg

It's getting proper silly now.Clubs must see them on paper surely before they make them.

Widnes away kit? I don't remember seeing it before, it looks a bit ###### (however could it be a charity shirt?)

BBNGbdnCMAAhCDk.jpg

Lovely kit, lovely chap.

It's getting proper silly now.Clubs must see them on paper surely before they make them.

I like this strip wish it was our away strip. I know I might be in the minority but I like it when a club goes a bit OTT sometimes.

Lovely kit, lovely chap.

Some people get the kit they deserve. ;)

I think Saints did a few years ago, Medicash and someone else who probably went bust like a long history of their main sponsors.

edit: 2010. Frontline, whatever they were.

Edited by hindle xiii

I like this strip wish it was our away strip. I know I might be in the minority but I like it when a club goes a bit OTT sometimes.

I don't think it's OTT at all. I think it's an odd mix of pointless and boring. It's just a black shirt, boring. With a lightning strike, pointless.

Gareth Hock

:D

There is a slightly uncertain look in his eyes in that photo, as he thinks "they didn't tell me I'd be playing in THAT!"

Widnes away kit? I don't remember seeing it before, it looks a bit ###### (however could it be a charity shirt?)

BBNGbdnCMAAhCDk.jpg

Similar random colours on an orange base (left shirt)?

Wolves_Charity_Shirt_2012.jpg

Edited by Wellsy4HullFC

Similar random colours on an orange base (left shirt)?

Wolves_Charity_Shirt_2012.jpg

Edited by shun

BBNGbdnCMAAhCDk.jpg

love it! hock is a legend.!! :D Edited by shun

New Brisbane jersey modelled by Jesse Williams.

BBQxpErCQAA_m_z.jpg

If you don't know who he is, he'll be only the second Aussie to get into the NFL (kickers don't count).

123011-sports-alabama-jesse-ss-662w.jpg

I don't think it's OTT at all. I think it's an odd mix of pointless and boring. It's just a black shirt, boring. With a lightning strike, pointless.

i quite like it (pains me to say) its a bit different and not too garish..

quite like away kits being a bit different, just wish if they were going to make away kits "whaky" they would make the home kits traditional.