Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exiled Townie

NEW STRIP THREAD

465 posts in this topic

A new, old kit from Huddersfield after many years of supporters asking for a retro shirt, and after a former stalwart started supplying them independently.

http://www.giantsrl....images/6943.jpg

A bit steep at £48 though.

Very smart. I guess one of the drawbacks of jerseys like this (from the point of view of the clubs) is that they never run out of date, so people can keep wearing them for years rather than buying a new jersey every season. Hence why almost £50 - although aren't 'usual' jerseys around that amount anyway?

Just had a search - you can get a Wigan 1985 Cup Final-style shirt for a more reasonable £30.

LINK TO PAGE WITH PHOTO

Plus here is the St George heritage jersey for next season, based on the 1929 shirt which was the first St George shirt to have the red vee.

STIJER13-113721351658711_1.jpg

178940.jpg

Looks like we've left the world of horror designs behind. :)

They have yet to release the away shirt.

New Souths home and away.

STHJER1351677660_1.jpg

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Very smart. I guess one of the drawbacks of jerseys like this (from the point of view of the clubs) is that they never run out of date, so people can keep wearing them for years rather than buying a new jersey every season. Hence why almost £50 - although aren't 'usual' jerseys around that amount anyway?

I guess the clubs will try and sell both to those fans that buy each new shirt. It's probably the Aussie approach also.

c£50 sounds right for the new shirts. Hudds' one ain't out yet. I find the prices pretty expensive,but perhaps I've lived in Yorkshire too long. ;)

Plus here is the St George heritage jersey for next season, based on the 1929 shirt which was the first St George shirt to have the red vee.

STIJER13-113721351658711_1.jpg

178940.jpg

Get that shirt in the wash,it will soon be glowing white again :lol:

new wigan home strip..

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=7678&type=1

nice jersey, though not a fan of red shorts.

My inital thought was that the away kit is too similar to the home kit :)

They have yet to release the away shirt.

It'll be fine, they're using ISC now Edited by brooza

It still appears to have a Wigan badge on the front. :ph34r:

Seriously though, my understanding is that Lenagan has promised a pattern of two-years traditional, one-year experimental, so snap up the 2013 shirt in case 2014 is a shocker.

Just had a search - you can get a Wigan 1985 Cup Final-style shirt for a more reasonable £30.

LINK TO PAGE WITH PHOTO

It's really not that hard to do is it?!? To think of some of the abominations Wigan have worn in recent years, when they have a simple quality shirt like this in the archive.

Get the toys all kids want this Christmas...

each sold separately

Tomkins%202013%20Kit%20Web%20Image.jpg

Any of you Wiganers wanting to save some money on the 2013 socks, they are currently reduced to £5 in the Saints online store!!

http://www.saintssup...Home-Socks.html

http://www.saintssup...Home-Socks.html

Guess ISC must have over ordered for this year and moved them onto the Warriors for next year!!!

Edited by foozler

White shorts, hooped socks, one more stripe on the shirt and we're there (with the Wigan kit).

I guess the clubs will try and sell both to those fans that buy each new shirt. It's probably the Aussie approach also.

c£50 sounds right for the new shirts. Hudds' one ain't out yet. I find the prices pretty expensive,but perhaps I've lived in Yorkshire too long. ;)

Now you know that, even to the combined thoughts of Wittgenstein, Freud, Adler and Jung, that would be an impossible concept. :)

Now you know that, even to the combined thoughts of Wittgenstein, Freud, Adler and Jung, that would be an impossible concept. :)

I was Jung and easily Freudened. :D

Didn't Wittgenstein play centre for Balmain?