Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exiled Townie

NEW STRIP THREAD

465 posts in this topic

Makes perfect sense.. in the past i looked into the possibility of producing playing kit for the Dockers, direct from China.. worked out about £300 cheaper than the cheapest company in the UK. For a club who produce a lot of jerseys etc the saving would be much more. Makes sense for the bigger clubs to go with the likes of ISC, Nike Adidas etc etc because of the benefits of working with a major sports brand, but for smaller clubs dealing direct would be more beneficial i think. I found the factory that manufactured the xblades jerseys for Wests, but sadly they're minimums were too high for us.

its worth mentioning that a lot of factories in China and the far east that typically produce apparel and footwear for the major brands such as Nike and Adidas are now actually producing the same quality of products but for their own in-house brands, and therefore creating more competition for these major brands. Something which may benefit sports clubs looking to produce team apparel and merchandising.

Leeds Rhinos shirt to be released on 12/11

Leeds Rhinos have confirmed that fans will be able to see the new look 2013 home shirt on Monday 12th November with members able to pre-order theirs online from then before it goes on sale in the shop on Saturday 17th November.

The kit will once again be produced by the leading manufacturer in world Rugby League, ISC, and will be worn by the Champions for the first time on Boxing Day in the Heatshot Festive Challenge against Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. Fans who Like the club's official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/leedsrhinosofficial will get the chance to see an exclusive sneak peek 24 hours earlier on Sunday 11th November

I believe Warrington have gone back to primrose and blue stripes, not hoops, this year, and an away kit of green and white hoops.

Edited by twosevenzero

Any idea if Fax will be producing a heritage shirt?

Last years was a heritage shirt as was 25 years since last Wembley win. Believe new kit this year

Last years was a heritage shirt as was 25 years since last Wembley win.

I remember the game well. :)

I can't remember a lot from the evening and night after the game though. B)

A new, old kit from Huddersfield after many years of supporters asking for a retro shirt, and after a former stalwart started supplying them independently.

http://www.giantsrl.com/~mediagi/images/6943.jpg

A bit steep at £48 though.

Bought my Leeds retro kit (1968 final) years ago. That was also very expensive but it wouldn't wear out if I'd had it on every day since.

Never goes out of fashion either. ;-)

Some good shirts this year so far.

True, which makes me even more nervous regarding what ours is going to look like.

Don't like the Giants heritage kit a couple of pages back. I'll accept it might look better on someone else though.

True, which makes me even more nervous regarding what ours is going to look like.

The good news is we are back with ISC who have made some pretty decent SL kits in the past few years. I did like Kooga to start with, but the designs started getting a bit loopy, not just with us but practically everyone.

Actually, a shalwar kameez would be 100% better than the shirts we've had for the past two years.

;):)

i reckon a Bradford version of the Penrith ISC kit (white shirt) might be nice in the Bulls colours..

Has anyone seen Bradford Park Avenues (presumably) away shirt this year? It could almost be a bulls kit...almost...sort of. Not really that odd given the history.

Don't know how to put a pic with a phone or I would.

Hornets new shirt for next season, sponsorship details to be finalised. It's based on the 1922 Challenge Cup winning shirt.

http://www.rochdaleo...2113_192850.jpg

Looks like the joining jack shirt currently out, although Rochdale wish the likes of Sculthorpe, Farrell, Connolly, Offiah, Robinson were pulliing their shirt on instead

Actually, a shalwar kameez would be 100% better than the shirts we've had for the past two years.

;):)

Now then, there's a thought.

Has anyone seen Bradford Park Avenues (presumably) away shirt this year? It could almost be a bulls kit...almost...sort of. Not really that odd given the history.

I've seen that one and yes it's quite good now that they don't think they're Celtic anymore. It is very soccerball styled but definitely eye-catching. My worry is that OK will want to shift a load of shirts (and why not!) which means that they will need to be heritage or have the WOW factor. I don't see the heritage shirts doing massive business as we've not long since had a run of those, which kind of only leaves something potentially embarassing.

We'll see. They can't be too far away otherwise we'll miss the Christmas rush.

Wildcats-home-JERSEY2.png

This was prematurely unveiled a few weeks back, official launch is next Saturday.

WTF is Eric France? Does he own a chip shop in Castleford & wants to sponsor a NFG team?

Hornets new shirt for next season, sponsorship details to be finalised. It's based on the 1922 Challenge Cup winning shirt.

http://www.rochdaleo...2113_192850.jpg

Nice, I like. Lions next shirt is based on our 1962-3-4 Championship winning one, pictures to follow (probably not from me though.... Spelly?

Did Saints pick it?

Oooh, get her...

Netjacking Lancashire's broadband are you?

Edited by Hornetto