Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exiled Townie

NEW STRIP THREAD

465 posts in this topic

Great idea Rochdale. The only problem I can see though is, your home kit is blue and your away kit is, erm? blue.

Great idea Rochdale. The only problem I can see though is, your home kit is blue and your away kit is, erm? blue.

Don't get me started on kit clashes!

Their home kit is primarily white with alternate red and blue hoops.

Huddersfield's new gansey below. I prefer this to the recent ones:-

7175.jpg

Kooga have clearly benefited from random drug testing of their RL kit design team. I just felt they were taking the mick in the last few years, but this is a decent effort

Yeah Kooga have come correct on this Hudds kit. Would look nice with white shorts and hoped socks.

Sorry but thats an awful Cas kit for me. The yellow looks faded but maybe thats the photo. Design just looks more like a soccer kit than a Rugby League one.

Sorry but thats an awful Cas kit for me. The yellow looks faded but maybe thats the photo. Design just looks more like a soccer kit than a Rugby League one.

no point spending loads on a decent kit when you're going to spend most of next season just stood on your tryline watching the opposition convert tries

oh and it's amber not yellow

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Pics on the Cas website look better. The pic above is a particularly poor effort. But think the shirt is nice.

Has to be said though, very few RL clubs have a clue when it comes to promo/PR shots for kit launches.

Cas looks ok, not a patch on the previous 2 seasons though and it would look better with black shorts, looks like the ones Shenton are wearing are amber.

Huddersfield's new gansey below. I prefer this to the recent ones:-

7175.jpg

I hope the other picture I've seen (below) is closer to the colours, the picture above looks too plum and orange.

A8eBcO-CEAAOiVE.jpg

Fax shirt http://twitter.yfrog.com/o0lklhrj

Cant say I am a fan of it at all and nowhere near as good as last years retro shirt

Following a retro-style shirt is always a tough job. That's not the best effort I've ever seen, mind.

It would be fine if they could have found a subtler way of getting those names on.

Yes - why didn't they do the names in blue so it may have blended in better?