Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exiled Townie

NEW STRIP THREAD

465 posts in this topic

Take the names off and this is what it looks like, I thinnk its a cracking shirt like this.

http://www.1hxsports...-jacket-19.html

Sorry, but I still dont like it; it's neither stripes, hoops or contrasting-sleeves-and-trunk. It's all of them. I think it's horrible and I should know, I've been following Bradford for thirty six years.

I hope our marketing team at the Bulls don't catch site of this Fax effort, they will be absolutely sick with jealousy.

:dry:

New Wigan away jersey all over twitter.. Looks really nice. reverse of the home kit, but in a purple/dark blue colourway

A8tmmTKCIAAg01S.jpg

A8tmmTKCIAAg01S.jpg

I like that. Same design as the home but different colour scheme. Good effort from Wigan this year both home & away.

I like that. Same design as the home but different colour scheme. Good effort from Wigan this year both home & away.

Slight note of pedantry,its the same design as the 2012 home Wigan shirt. Their 2013 home shirt has much wider 'oops.

Yes - why didn't they do the names in blue so it may have blended in better?

Ain't going to see 'em when it's tucked in!

Brilliant looking away shirt wigan shirt of champions elect, any 1 know when hull fc away shirt out?????

wigan away jersey would look good as a melbourne storm jersey, well done

Edited by Henson Park Old Firm

There's some kind of debate and conjecture as to whether this is the new Leeds away shirt or whether it's a training top.

Either way I kind of like it because it fits this kind of "let's name a day after Sinfield" thing. This slightly bonkers, slightly pompous, slightly brash approach.

A83K0nfCcAAT2M9.jpg

There's some kind of debate and conjecture as to whether this is the new Leeds away shirt or whether it's a training top.

Either way I kind of like it because it fits this kind of "let's name a day after Sinfield" thing. This slightly bonkers, slightly pompous, slightly brash approach.

A83K0nfCcAAT2M9.jpg

The players on Twitter put the picture on, they said it was a training top. Agreed, its slightly bonkers!

The players on Twitter put the picture on, they said it was a training top. Agreed, its slightly bonkers!

i quite like it but then i bought the Wire charity training top this year!

I'd like to thank the Leeds marketing department for doing something that I didn't think possible ... I thought, after thirty six years, I was stretched to the maximum, but now they've found me another reason to dislike their their team.

Slight note of pedantry,its the same design as the 2012 home Wigan shirt. Their 2013 home shirt has much wider 'oops.

No it isn't, the 2012 home shirt didn't have the side pieces.

No it isn't, the 2012 home shirt didn't have the side pieces.

In that case then it isn't the same design as any previous Wigan kit. Everybody's happy!

I'd like to thank the Leeds marketing department for doing something that I didn't think possible ... I thought, after thirty six years, I was stretched to the maximum, but now they've found me another reason to dislike their their team.

:lol:

Leigh Centurions new strip below .................

The press release has just come in to me. If someone else had it before me and posted this link some days ago please email `duplicate posting' to

honor@totalrl.com

I will delete it.

http://www.leighcent...rtlaunch570.jpg

:-)

Edited by Honor James

A83K0nfCcAAT2M9.jpg

People who know me will not be surprised to learn that I think that's the mutt's nuts!!!

People who know me will not be surprised to learn that I think that's the mutt's nuts!!!

More like mutt's breakfast. :)

Who's still yet to release there home kit in SL? Hull kr, Salford, and broncos?

Oldham? It's a fortuitous colour match. No-one would ever notice... ;)

PDR010069026.jpg

Edited by Hornetto

My Akkies one doesn't fit anymore :(