Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

half back

78 posts in this topic

Wonky all season town fans have been going how about how ###### haven are.how we had a team full of lancs reserves,how our coach was rubbish and had only coached kids and how all our players were at odds with each other and the coach.At the same time all we got was town were fantastic team,best in the league team full of superstars.Given all this you won one more game than us and more to the point you superstar winger scored what 28/29 try's while our very poor Calvert in a very poor team scored 26 so tell me who under performed

Not quite......... you forgot to take into account the Ike Southward match and the playoff match as well... which means we won 3 more games than you against opposition from Championship One. :lol:

Haven fans claims of "only" losing one more match than Town is just Haven fans trying to make their season look good when the reality is they were pretty poor compared to Donny, Barrow and Town.

Wonky all season town fans have been going how about how ###### haven are.how we had a team full of lancs reserves,how our coach was rubbish and had only coached kids and how all our players were at odds with each other and the coach.At the same time all we got was town were fantastic team,best in the league team full of superstars.Given all this you won one more game than us and more to the point you superstar winger scored what 28/29 try's while our very poor Calvert in a very poor team scored 26 so tell me who under performed

I think the main difference between the sides is Town had a great season & Haven had a ###### season (according to their fans). Town were in it to the end with an horrendous injury list spoiling what could have been an outstanding season, Haven were never in it from the start. One win in the end, but they were always playing catch up. The matches between our teams this year tells the story.