Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

half back

I think haven4ever is possibly getting mixed up between neil and Chris thorman. Neil isn't exactly going to set the championship alight.

I think haven4ever is possibly getting mixed up between neil and Chris thorman. Neil isn't exactly going to set the championship alight.

Haven4ever has seen his bottom, he'll probably go and grass to the admin

calvert,macavoy,cullnean,crellin,newton,ackerely,fox all locals all signed so that sort of dispells that, as for rooney not tittle tattle that's from the man himself town tried to sign him,and there was a few on here said town should try to sign him

Rooney isnt good enough for the championship as we saw the season before last at Raiders...champ 1 yes can do a job but he has lost his pace and most champ clubs know exacctly how to play him .... unless hes improved which from the games we played against Haven last year he HASNT !.

Haven4ever your making yourself look more stupid with every post. Maybe rooney dreamed up a move to town and was wishful thinking, but if he's told you that he's obviously talking out of his ass.

When we dirthaven 26-2 he was awful nothing special and when he never got his own way he started babying and mouthing off, did he pick his dummy up of derwent park or is it still there??

haven4ever all of the players bar 1 were all ready at the club most of the best locals have rejected there offers fact.Ask dave woods.

you said none of the locals will sign for haven simply pointing out 7 already have, if your on about local amatuers,then ill be suprised if the better ones sign for anyone this season with a tour to Oz on the cards for BARLA next year or are they all signing for town and if not then does that mean locals wont sign for town ???

calvert,macavoy,cullnean,crellin,newton,ackerely,fox all locals all signed so that sort of dispells that, as for rooney not tittle tattle that's from the man himself town tried to sign him,and there was a few on here said town should try to sign him

Well it must be true then. Or was that brought up in his contract talks with haven to boost his deal..!

I'll put it this way to make it easier for you to understand - it says Mars on buses, but they don't bloody go there do they..!!! Or in other words, don't believe all you see, hear or read..!!!!!

how many of them seven are championship standard H4E ? hmmmmmmmmm. 2 maybe.

calvert,macavoy,cullnean,crellin,newton,ackerely,fox all locals all signed so that sort of dispells that,

If you take Newton out of the equation when was the last time Haven recruited a "local" player? The last local you signed was Bewsher a year ago and he quit Haven not long after!!!

was only 2 years back we had a reserve team squad of 30 odd players and only a few travellers so not as if no locals wanted to play for us is it

Neil Thorman is decent enough at Champ 1 level, but nowhere near being a top halfback in next years division. Not a player I'd have thought of for the step up. Can't help thinking that Woods has signed one of his old mates who he thinks is better than he actually is, instead of a Champ standard half-back.

They used to but after being swindled they don't appear to want to anymore

Had a reserve team after going in admin had over 30 locals in 2011 season was only last season we jacked it off and signed loads of travellers which to me was wrong and anyhow you lot raided our star studded 2010 title winning reserves