Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Community Development

Vote for your Player of the Year

11 posts in this topic

The Poll that was going on here had Matty and Brett Phillips as the two most popular choices amongst forum users yet Brett isnt one of the options to vote for in the News and Star!

The Poll that was going on here had Matty and Brett Phillips as the two most popular choices amongst forum users yet Brett isnt one of the options to vote for in the News and Star!

gilly, it doesn't say anywhere that you have to vote for only one of the six mentioned. Just send it with Brett's name in the e-mail.

Seen as though ive seen town 6 times this season 5 haven 1 donny i think im allowed a vote gotta be brett phillips the lads class

Sorry Keith must admit I dont give the News and Star the attention I used to so maybe jumped to conclusions

Wow its tough to pick one as you feel your doing a dis-service to other players who have also been outstanding this season.

Well I changed my mind now the dust has settled on the season.

My vote has gone for Brett Carter. Played superbly in more than one position with hardly missing a game. Really hard decision though as you can make the case for most the team!

I've got to go for ell miller. I dont think we've had a finisher of his ability since Stuart cocker. His try vs Oldham was outstanding and with him away at donny we would have been finishing a few of our chances. But I can't argue if either of the bretts,matty or thacks get it.

Great that we're talking like this . Shows how well as a collective we did this year . None of us can have any gripes at the result whoever we voted for , it'll be well deserved which ever player gets it . I just hope lots of people vote .

I've got to go for ell miller. I dont think we've had a finisher of his ability since Stuart cocker. His try vs Oldham was outstanding and with him away at donny we would have been finishing a few of our chances. But I can't argue if either of the bretts,matty or thacks get it.

Close thing but I too have gone for Elliot, consistently exciting, classy, committed and competitive all season.