Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnM

England v France 3rd Nov

240 posts in this topic

1.tomkins

2.charnley

3.watkins

4.abblet

5.briscoe

6.chase

7.ratchford

8.hill

9.lunt

10.morley

11.ellis

12.hock

13.sinfield

14.harrison

15.burrow

16.burgess

17.farrell

1.tomkins

2.charnley

3.watkins

4.abblet

5.briscoe

6.chase

7.ratchford

8.hill

9.lunt

10.morley

11.ellis

12.hock

13.sinfield

14.harrison

15.burrow

16.burgess

17.farrell

That would surprise me

there is some good news and some bad news. You decide.

1. The RFL are now £6 better off as I have just bought a ticket.

2 I will be using the ticket in person.

Now can anyone tell me

- the best place to park

- the best bus to catch

- if I can use my bus pass

Now can anyone tell me

- the best place to park

- the best bus to catch

As long as your manners have improved since Edinburgh, that won't be a problem.

Now can anyone tell me

- the best place to park

- the best bus to catch

You can park in the car park at Craven Park (there will be a charge, probably a fiver), or in Soccer Sensations. For Soc Sens, approach the stadium as usual down Poorhouse Lane but instead of turning into the car park turn right and you hit a private road and it is at the bottom. They generally charge a couple of quid. Alternatively, there will be a car park next to the supermarket on Preston Road where the old school used to be, or just park on Preston Road itself.

The best buses as 42 and 43. If you catch the 42 get off at the Marfleet Lane shops; the 43 drops you off outside the stadium.

If you are traveling from outside of the city I'm not too sure, I'd ring your own council just to check but once you're in Hull you should be fine to use your bus pass mate.

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

yes it does..much appreciated

No problem, mate. It is fairly straight forward, just hold your breath as you travel through west Hull ;)

Match ticket ordered and on its way courtesy of the Royal Mail. Train tickets in pocket. Get into Paragon at 5 to 1, 43 bus to Preston Road at 1:00, should be at the ground about 1:30.

See you all on Saturday.

Are you coming along by yourself Tony?

Yep. Travelling up on my ownsome lonesome, but hoping to meet up with Mick and OF at the ground. You too, if you spot me - I'll be wearing my 2011 Salford shirt, red with white vee. Looking forward to meeting as many TRLers as possible.

edit. Ticket is for the East Stand.

Yep. Travelling up on my ownsome lonesome, but hoping to meet up with Mick and OF at the ground. You too, if you spot me - I'll be wearing my 2011 Salford shirt, red with white vee. Looking forward to meeting as many TRLers as possible.

Not 100% that I'll be going yet but it's most likely and, if so, will meet you at Paragon Station Tony.

Can't have you wandering into deepest darkest East Hull on your own, your contributions on here will be sadly missed should anything happen to you. ;)

Not 100% that I'll be going yet but it's most likely and, if so, will meet you at Paragon Station Tony.

Can't have you wandering into deepest darkest East Hull on your own, your contributions on here will be sadly missed should anything happen to you. ;)

You make it sound like a foreign land. :O

Will I need my passport? ;)

Maybe if I bring beer tokens, I can barter with the natives. Looking forward to it. :)

Now can anyone tell me

- the best place to park

- the best bus to catch

best place to park if your going to hull. grimsby

best place to park if your going to hull. grimsby

The irony of that, coming from a Leeds fan, is that you then would actually see examples of "codheads" that they're always banging on about.

The irony of that, coming from a Leeds fan, is that you then would actually see examples of "codheads" that they're always banging on about.

thought you would apreciate it .

I'll drop OF a text and come for a pint mate. Be good to meet you all :)

Ticket has just arrived. I can just about squeeze into my old France RL jersey, so if you see that in the Robins Nest (?) that'll be me...asking for a pensioners discount on a pint.

Ticket has just arrived. I can just about squeeze into my old France RL jersey, so if you see that in the Robins Nest (?) that'll be me...asking for a pensioners discount on a pint.

I'll be in there handing out Supporters Trust leaflets with a bloke sporting a 'tashe that looks like Hercule Poirot :)

As I'm going out straight after I imagine I'll have my Saturday best on.

Just bought my ticket for the East Stand, that seems like it's the "place to be"

Just bought my ticket for the East Stand, that seems like it's the "place to be"

I would say that's stretching it a bit.

John - is that one of those with the jazzy laced collars! Give the Tricolores a shout, think they'll need it. Well settled in down on Lincs coast. Allez le Treize.

Yep. Travelling up on my ownsome lonesome, but hoping to meet up with Mick and OF at the ground.

Obviously meeting up with my good self has been arranged but the meeting with Mr Gledhill will have to take place after the game as he's on his usual commentating gig.