Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wiganlad

Mini rugby season

3 posts in this topic

I appreciate that it wasn't a great summer however looking at the poor weather today and that the fact that it will get worse as will the pitch conditions, I think more should have been done to keep the mini rugby season in the spring/summer.

Personally thought summer rugby for kids was one of the better decisions that the rl had made only for it to change again

I appreciate that it wasn't a great summer however looking at the poor weather today and that the fact that it will get worse as will the pitch conditions, I think more should have been done to keep the mini rugby season in the spring/summer.

Personally thought summer rugby for kids was one of the better decisions that the rl had made only for it to change again

Not enjoyable at all today. Not 1 child looked happy to be playing in that !Good old British weather!

Cannot see how going back to winter rugby is the right thing to do, especially for the 8s and 10s. Watched a game yesterday when at least 2 kids wanted to come off due to the cold. Can someone explain the reason behind going back (apologies if this has been told in the past) as surely the positives outweigh the negatives in the case of the younger ones