Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wellsy4HullFC

Hull KR Takeover Bid

8 posts in this topic

Uh finally some good news amid the doom and gloom that has been circling the club recently.

Nobody knows any specifics, which is to be expected, but the news has brightened up a few people's day today I think. Not getting ahead of ourselves though, it may all come to nothing, but at least it is something.

I have my own thoughts on who I think the investor(s) is/are...

Surely this can't be true? Parky said no-one is interested in investing clubs other than those at the top end?

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

Rovers' Chief Exec Mike Smith has just been on the Radio Blunderside sports bulletin saying it isn't a takeover bid. Listening to what he had to say, it sounds like fairly low level investment.

Rovers' Chief Exec Mike Smith has just been on the Radio Blunderside sports bulletin saying it isn't a takeover bid. Listening to what he had to say, it sounds like fairly low level investment.

Ken Bates said something similar last May and up to now no takeover and no investment.Hope you are patient

Ken Bates said something similar last May and up to now no takeover and no investment.Hope you are patient

it can take forever for me :D

it can take forever for me :D

And a day....

Surely this can't be true? Parky said no-one is interested in investing clubs other than those at the top end?

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

parky still has the delusion that bratfut are a big club...................

parky still has the delusion that bratfut are a big club...................

They are they have one of the biggest fans bases in the country and a recognised brand. Even if your not winning it doesn't mean you're not a big club, Liverpool are a bigger club than Chelsea despite having won much less.