Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forever Trinity

Tim Smith....................

8 posts in this topic

Good bit of business by Wakefield.

Having just recently signed a 1 year deal I wonder what Tim Smith knows that's encouraged him to almost immediately extend that by another 12 months.

Newmarket maybe?

Was arguably the best half back towards the latter end of last season so good news for wakefield, they do seem to be on the up.

Newmarket maybe?

Size of his contract to other offers, probably?

He's one of a large number of our players I don't like. We've just had our best season in a like time, and I don't rate many of our players or the coach. However, I'm quite happy to be proved wrong time and time and time again.

If Tim Smith can produce last season's performances in 2013 & 2014, then I'll be more than happy to acknowledge his excellence. However I tend to apply a lot of logic to my views, and base them on learned experiences, so I fully expect to see him go missing halfway through the coming season and it all end in tears. Oh how I hope I'm very, very wrong!!

He's one of a large number of our players I don't like. We've just had our best season in a like time, and I don't rate many of our players or the coach. However, I'm quite happy to be proved wrong time and time and time again.

If Tim Smith can produce last season's performances in 2013 & 2014, then I'll be more than happy to acknowledge his excellence. However I tend to apply a lot of logic to my views, and base them on learned experiences, so I fully expect to see him go missing halfway through the coming season and it all end in tears. Oh how I hope I'm very, very wrong!!

Miserable barsteward