Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Hunslet tickets 2013

163 posts in this topic

Featherstone supporters were definately charged more than others were last season at Hunslet

I think you'll find that Featherstone supporters were charged £16 last season just like everyone else. Please get you facts right before coming out with such bold statements.

Featherstone supporters were definately charged more than others were last season at Hunslet

Can you back that up ?

Anyway, they're charging you £16 to get in next season and you're charging them £17. What on earth are you complaining about ? :blink:

Can you back that up ?

Anyway, they're charging you £16 to get in next season and you're charging them £17. What on earth are you complaining about ? :blink:

Well stated. I think a few are struggling with it

Haven't we done offers in the past for certain games, such as £10 to get in as a one off price? Isn't that the same sort of concept?

Haven't we done offers in the past for certain games, such as £10 to get in as a one off price? Isn't that the same sort of concept?

Exactly, if half way through the season Hunslet announced we were going to let everyone in for £10, for the games against Workington, Barrow and Whitehaven, would that have Fev fans up in arms calling it a discrace and disrespectful? asking for there £6 back, i very much doubt it. Clubs have initiatives all the time, Hunslet are just making our initiatives permanent.

I can remember paying £16 as i mentioned it in my first post

What did everyone else pay? Did i get a discount?

See you all at the SLS!

I can remember paying £16 as i mentioned it in my first post

What did everyone else pay? Did i get a discount?

See you all at the SLS!

I dont know how we didn't make a fortune last season, wonder where all this extra gate money from the Fev match has gone :blink:

See you all New Years day! ;)

Exactly old rover I'm in the same boat as you.Just because we've got more fans than most we're punished by paying 2 quid extra than anyone else.

I haven't seen any higher prices than Fev's so far for our division.

These are just nonsense arguments, aren't they ?

I haven't seen any higher prices than Fev's so far for our division.

These are just nonsense arguments, aren't they ?

£18 at Fax, though they have different pricing for sitting or standing.

It's all fairly straightforward anyway. If you want to go to the game, you pay in at the price being charged. If you don't want to pay, you won't go!

It's all fairly straightforward anyway. If you want to go to the game, you pay in at the price being charged. If you don't want to pay, you won't go!

Exactly.

Just had a quick whizz through the websites and got this for the lowest adult price for a single ticket. Obviously, some variation as some grounds are all seater, some aren't.

At £12 - Whitehaven and Hunslet

At £13 - Dewsbury

At £14 - Workington, York, Keighley and, errm, Hunslet

At £15 - Halifax, Sheffield, Batley, Doncaster and Barrow

At £16 - Hunslet again

At £17 - Fev

I got fed up looking for prices for Leigh and Swinton.

Just had a quick whizz through the websites and got this for the lowest adult price for a single ticket. Obviously, some variation as some grounds are all seater, some aren't.

At £12 - Whitehaven and Hunslet

At £13 - Dewsbury

At £14 - Workington, York, Keighley and, errm, Hunslet

At £15 - Halifax, Sheffield, Batley, Doncaster and Barrow

At £16 - Hunslet again

At £17 - Fev

I got fed up looking for prices for Leigh and Swinton.

The price does vary at some grounds as to whether you want to sit or stand, whereas as we charge a flat rate and leave the choice to the punter. I agree, on the whole however, we are around the most expensive in the division.

Mate - all I'm saying at the end of the day is you don't have a lot to complain about.

Mate - all I'm saying at the end of the day is you don't have a lot to complain about.

I wasn't complaining. ;)

ah, there you are gav. glad you could make it , i was getting worried about you :D

Had the argument about pricing with one of their fans last season. They try to make money from us, Leigh, Fax to help them survive (Think they are charging York fans £16 to cheese them off). Whilst I don't necessarily agree with charging fans of one club more than another i do understand it, would rather they do that and stay afloat than go under as i'm sure the RFL wouldn't pump money into them like they did the Bulls

Don't think it's cheesing any Knights fans off, we're paying the same price as last year, so no worries!

Well of course there will be. Whilst all of us will feel aggrieved at being charged more than other clubs, - barring a few exceptions most of us will whinge about it but still go to hunslet.

One here wont,Robin. Who thought this one up?.Get the Rhinos to throw some money at them. IMO it is legalised theft.

One here wont,Robin. Who thought this one up?.Get the Rhinos to throw some money at them. IMO it is legalised theft.

Isnt 17 pounds bob its like putting a quid in the shilo collection instead of 2 quid

Like paying £17 to stand on a quarry is value for money?

It's only £15 to watch the champions!!

Is this comment a windup :)

Can you back that up ?

Did I state that I was complaining, I was stating that we were charged more that's all, I will still be going no matter what

I think you'll find that Featherstone supporters were charged £16 last season just like everyone else. Please get you facts right before coming out with such bold statements.

We were told that the price had gone up for this game only, fact!!!

York are in Cat A, so could it be based on police costs at the game as well?

We were told that the price had gone up for this game only, fact!!!

You were miss informed fact!!! See you new years day, don't forget to consult us about the admission price before we travel don't want to be on the end of some illegal discriminating price ;)