Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Hunslet tickets 2013

163 posts in this topic

This topic is still going strong and is now on page 5, as a Knights fan, who'll be paying the same as last year, £16, I can see the logic behind Hunslets attempts to attract more fans from their local area, bearing in mind they're competeing with the Rhinos for people who spend money watching RL, to the SLS. Taking as a complient that we're classed as cat. A team.

good news everyone, the bedroom radiator's been sorted.

The perils of our purchasing a Category C radiator ;)

Are you the same Fev fan who has emailed Hunslet to say its RACIAL discrimination and he's going to a solicitor? :)

That's outrageous! Fev fans are not a different race........................they're a different species. lol

The perils of our purchasing a Category C radiator ;)

turns out it's a macca 6 radiator, full of hot air.

I wondered where the leak had come from.

Maybe I'd have more sympathy for the Fev viewpoint if they weren't charging the highest prices in the division. :dry:

You are paying for the best, with a ringside view and not one where you require a pair of binoculars to watch the game!!!

You are paying for the best, with a ringside view and not one where you require a pair of binoculars to watch the game!!!

Isnt the best Sheffield?

Isnt the best Sheffield?

Er, no!!!

Er, no!!!

Sheffield need extra money to build a trophy cabinet whwreas fev don't need one.

Sheffield need extra money to build a trophy cabinet whwreas fev don't need one.

we built ours last season when we won the double, can't remember who we beat in the grand final, or the score. i'll have to look it up.

Isnt the best Sheffield?

Not by a long shot consistency makes you the best team same as in any sport.We made 2 finals and won the league I'd say we were the best team easily.Also every other sport if your top of the league you are the best team I don't see our sport being any different just because of the GF. Nice windup though I will give you that.

Not by a long shot consistency makes you the best team same as in any sport.We made 2 finals and won the league I'd say we were the best team easily.Also every other sport if your top of the league you are the best team I don't see our sport being any different just because of the GF. Nice windup though I will give you that.

I was on about the whole Fev experience actually, not boasting about Fev been the best team, but come to think of it, yes we are the best!!!

I can't work our whether this is the most ridiculous, most hilarious, or most entertaining thread I have ever seen. People threatening not to go to Hunslet away cos its the same price as last season and you don't get a discount. Shock, horror. And to add to that we have to pay two quid more to get in at your place, but that's totally justified because we have a great experience. What a joke. Lets face it, we have got a bloody good hammering the last few years we've played there - is that worth an extra couple of quid for us? No. Will we still go this season? Yes. Get a grip of yourselves, and get the toys back in the pram. Some of the comments are embarrassing.

p.s. fair play to the fev fans who have an ounce of common sense and can see the justification.

Not by a long shot consistency makes you the best team same as in any sport.We made 2 finals and won the league I'd say we were the best team easily.Also every other sport if your top of the league you are the best team ......

Really ? Look around.

Well all I can say is that other teams forums must be boring, because their fans seem to be spending more time on ours than their own, roll on next season, cannot come quick enough, whatever we have to pay to get in, or pay to park our car, or the price of programmes, the list is endless

Is this topic for real?

all i'm out for is a good time, all the rest is propaganda ;)

It's not a wind up, I thought Sheffield Eagles were the Championship Champions 2012? Have I missed something? Ul be telling me Leeds Rhinos didn't win the Super league next

Just think, if you were the champions you would have been in category C too :)

Well all I can say is that other teams forums must be boring, because their fans seem to be spending more time on ours than their own, roll on next season, cannot come quick enough, whatever we have to pay to get in, or pay to park our car, or the price of programmes, the list is endless

They aren't boring, this is just so ridiculous. Lets face it, you tried to kick up a stink and, actually, a lot of fans (including a lot of your own fans) are not even bothered. Your "fact" that Hunslet charged more for Fev fans than any other team last seasons is pure gold.

Just think, if you were the champions you would have been in category C too :)

It would be a price worth err... paying!? :)