Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Hunslet tickets 2013

163 posts in this topic

One here wont,Robin. Who thought this one up?.Get the Rhinos to throw some money at them. IMO it is legalised theft.

It's no wonder the sport of rugby league is a million miles away from every other sport in every aspect, when an inavative idea that has been implemented in football for the last ten years, is undermined, ridiculed and condemned by the shortsightedness opinions that continue to hold our sport back. We will never move forward as a sport :(

It's no wonder the sport of rugby league is a million miles away from every other sport in every aspect, when an inavative idea that has been implemented in football for the last ten years, is undermined, ridiculed and condemned by the shortsightedness opinions that continue to hold our sport back. We will never move forward as a sport :(

You make me laugh the RFL is killing our sport not us fev fans staying away from one away fixture in a season.Not everyone can make every game anyway so your saying if I miss an away game because of work etc I'm killing our sport? Get a grip man.

So Hunslet decide to not increase their match day prices, and try and promote certain games by reducing the admission prices, it is branded as a disgrace.

Please can anyone confirm from Featherstone if they have reduced prices for any games in the past to try and promote the match?

If so, was everyone up in arms with their club about this?

So Hunslet decide to not increase their match day prices, and try and promote certain games by reducing the admission prices, it is branded as a disgrace.

Please can anyone confirm from Featherstone if they have reduced prices for any games in the past to try and promote the match?

If so, was everyone up in arms with their club about this?

No because we made it fair and charged every team the same price. No team was discriminated because they had good or bad away following.

No because we made it fair and charged every team the same price. No team was discriminated because they had good or bad away following.

Has featherstone ever reduced the match day price for a fixture which has been different to other matches, say in the last 10 years or last 5?

Has featherstone ever reduced the match day price for a fixture which has been different to other matches, say in the last 10 years or last 5?

Yes last season away fans got a discount. Take it you didn't come to our place last season then? Don't know to what extent the discount was though.

how much does it cost to park the car at your place? i,ll tell you what it costs at yours...nothing.

Yes last season away fans got a discount. Take it you didn't come to our place last season then? Don't know to what extent the discount was though.

Are you the same Fev fan who has emailed Hunslet to say its RACIAL discrimination and he's going to a solicitor? :)

And that's not a wind up its happened today, you couldn't make it up, I think thats my previous post confirmed :)

Away season ticket holders got in cheaper than those home fans that come every week and dont buy a season ticket... Hunslet have done sod all wrong, they've kept the teams with a high away following at the same price, but those that dont travel well have been reduced to encourage them to come in bigger numbers.

How is that wrong?

Are you the same Fev fan who has emailed Hunslet to say its RACIAL discrimination and he's going to a solicitor? :)

Just for the record no it wasn't me. I understand the idea what hunslet want to achieve from this but just think they should and would of come up with a fairer option that's all.

Away season ticket holders got in cheaper than those home fans that come every week and dont buy a season ticket... Hunslet have done sod all wrong, they've kept the teams with a high away following at the same price, but those that dont travel well have been reduced to encourage them to come in bigger numbers.

How is that wrong?

I don't mind that their coming up with ideas to get more fans into games I applaud them for that I just think that they could of come up with a fairer option that's all.I mean no disrespect to hunslet but its not exactly a big away fixture for us and they might of turned a few of us away from the fixture.They should of charged the teams around them in the league more IMO.Also the Cumbrian teams have better away support in our league than say the teams outside our top 5 last season excluding the eagles of course

Lifes not fair Gaz. Your team is by far the biggest and second best in the league. Thats the price you pay.

York fans don't have a problem with it, I certainly don't know why Fev fans should.

Yes turned up as soon as i could in the year to get to featherstone,i think it was new years day. However you will state this offer was for all fans. However before 2012 has there ever been a discount for one match which has been different for another game?

I find it ridiculous that the club has kept the prices the same and discounting certain games to entice fans and are being lambasted for it. I wonder if hunslet discounted the featherstone game people would find that a disgrace, as then we could be saying it is not worth paying the full amount to watch the leagues best team.

Lifes not fair Gaz. Your team is by far the biggest and second best in the league. Thats the price you pay.

York fans don't have a problem with it, I certainly don't know why Fev fans should.

Some Fev fans, not ALL, and once again I haven't a problem with it.

Like paying £17 to stand on a quarry is value for money?

It's only £15 to watch the champions!!

put thi fishing rod away and get thissen off home. thas wasting thi time.

how much does it cost to park the car at your place? i,ll tell you what it costs at yours...nothing.

answered your own question.......................................and got it wrong.

put thi fishing rod away and get thissen off home. thas wasting thi time.

Tha's not fishing old lad. It's thee that' dunt no what thee's talking about. Na get thi sen out and walk thi's whippet

It's not the money I disagree with it's the discrimination. I am being penalised because I follow a particular club yet my pension is the same as anyone elses. If I am charged more because I follow my chosen club I will seek to have the matter readdressed through legal channels. Positive discrimination is not acceptable.

Posted · Hidden by Tom Coates, November 6, 2012 - No reason given

It's not the money I disagree with it's the discrimination. I am being penalised because I follow a particular club yet my pension is the same as anyone elses. If I am charged more because I follow my chosen club I will seek to have the matter readdressed through legal channels. Positive discrimination is not acceptable.

You wouldn't get far Vic , it's simply charging a different price for a different product ,not discrimination. We've done the same ourselves over recent seasons, only announced it as a one off offer prior to the game, rather than part of a pre season pricing structure.

You wouldn't get far Vic , it's simply charging a different price for a different product ,not discrimination. We've done the same ourselves over recent seasons, only announced it as a one off offer prior to the game, rather than part of a pre season pricing structure.

Your not been penalised and your not been charged any more, ur paying excatly the same as you did last season.

If Hunslet want to reduce prices for any games next season from the standard £16 admission then it's the clubs prerogative to do so, it's no different from Fev dropping prices for a one off match next year is it? If you play Halifax one week and charge them £17 then the week after its Hunslet at home and you decide to drop prices by £5 to £12 to try and attract more floating fans who don't see it as a big attraction, that's not discrimination is it? Would the 400 Halifax fans who came to your place the week before call it discrimination? Very much doubt it, special match day offers take place week in week out at all clubs at all levels.

Don't be suprised if other clubs follow our lead on this, football have been doing it for over 10 years, and attendances have never been higher, so is this discrimination? No and does it work in football Yes? Maybe it's time we moved with the times.

They should adopt the Cas model - £20 to get in then £25 to get out again at half-time :D

So what can we deduce from this.

Fev will rip anybody off. They don't care who you are. :lol:

:huh:

They should adopt the Cas model - £20 to get in then £25 to get out again at half-time :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: