Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Hunslet tickets 2013

163 posts in this topic

I think I've found old rover's glasses!

Just think, if you were the champions you would have been in category C too :)

i'm happy to be in cat A. this way i'm saving £16 :lol:

They're pink!

should we call it a day now Robin

everyone is free to do what they like, including those who choose not to go. i like going to hunslet, but this season i am giving it a miss, i hope those that do go enjoy it. as Robin says, it's all about personal choice. no big deal

spot on old fella.

turns out it's a macca 6 radiator, full of hot air.

hey old un , you would be wise to stop messing with [ butch cassidy ] and the sundance kid ] alias blackpool hawk and macca 6

should we call it a day now Robin

aye

We are in catergory A with fax leigh and york £16

Batley are in catergory B and some others £14

There is also catergory C £12

I think £16 is what we paid last season anyway so it hasnt increased rather its not decreased for us anyway

They will have looked who took the most support last season and adjusted accordingly they have to make some money somewhere and encourage people to attend especially on the low attendees like the cumbrian clubs no doubt next season and you dont have to go in the stand either i dont think as theyve received permission to use the grassy bit behind the sticks

We are also charging them more as ours has gone up to £17 from £15 so are our prices disrespectful?

I cant see many boycotting to be honest

How much do they charge their own non ticket supporters? If it is the same a Cat A they really have the biggest grumble. Paying more as a regular than an away team from low in the league. If it is less than CAT A then just go through the home supporters turnstile or if you feel really badly about it wear a Hunslet shirt. If I was a Hunslet supporter and I was paying more than a visitor I would stay away on principle. Not well thought out.

Matchday admission is the same whoever you are, if it's £16 admission for a specific game then it's £16 for both visiting and Hunslet supporters.

Can't see our supporters grumbling we have reduced admission prices for them by £2 to £14 for 4 matches and by £4 to £12 for 5 matches (£12 lowest in the league) So I'd like to think they will be pretty happy with the admission prices in 2013

does anyone know how to remove chewing gum from a hearing aid?

Like that one old rover

pardon

pardon

You're lucky you can still chew. Also with all the cuts for the elderly and increased prices how can you afford chewing gum. I thought you would be growing your own. I agree though it is a sticky subject.

You're lucky you can still chew. Also with all the cuts for the elderly and increased prices how can you afford chewing gum. I thought you would be growing your own. I agree though it is a sticky subject.

not mine col

They aren't boring, this is just so ridiculous. Lets face it, you tried to kick up a stink and, actually, a lot of fans (including a lot of your own fans) are not even bothered. Your "fact" that Hunslet charged more for Fev fans than any other team last seasons is pure gold.

Excuse me, where in my postings did I try to "kick up a stink" as you put it, if you cared to read my postings properly I have stated that I will still be going no matter what, I have no problem paying whatever it costs, it was others that stated that they wouldn't be attending. If I remember rightly there was a thread about the admission prices for the game last year

Matchday admission is the same whoever you are, if it's £16 admission for a specific game then it's £16 for both visiting and Hunslet supporters.

Can't see our supporters grumbling we have reduced admission prices for them by £2 to £14 for 4 matches and by £4 to £12 for 5 matches (£12 lowest in the league) So I'd like to think they will be pretty happy with the admission prices in 2013

See where you're coming from. Let's hope it is not false economy. A reduction from £16 to twelve would need per thousand anther 333 speccies to break even. Good luck.

not mine col

With you! An anagram of 'mine col' could be ,'loc em in,' might be a solution or not.

Excuse me, where in my postings did I try to "kick up a stink" as you put it, if you cared to read my postings properly I have stated that I will still be going no matter what, I have no problem paying whatever it costs, it was others that stated that they wouldn't be attending. If I remember rightly there was a thread about the admission prices for the game last year

I was referring to "you" as in a number of fans, not you personally, sorry.

It doesn't matter whether there was a thread or not. It's inaccurate information. BH works at the club and is on the board. It was the same for you as everyone else. I have cared to read your post properly, and you said you were "definately" [sic] charged more. You weren't.

p.s. likewise, I will still attend POR in spite of your circa 13% price increase.

I was referring to "you" as in a number of fans, not you personally, sorry.

It doesn't matter whether there was a thread or not. It's inaccurate information. BH works at the club and is on the board. It was the same for you as everyone else. I have cared to read your post properly, and you said you were "definately" [sic] charged more. You weren't.

p.s. likewise, I will still attend POR in spite of your circa 13% price increase.

Tom your wasting your breath mate. FEV FANS ALWAYS THE VICTIMS theyre starting to sound like Liverpool football fans. I no the pits have been closed but is a couple of quid hear or there really important??? I'll support hunslet home and away regardless of the price

Tom your wasting your breath mate. FEV FANS ALWAYS THE VICTIMS theyre starting to sound like Liverpool football fans. I no the pits have been closed but is a couple of quid hear or there really important??? I'll support hunslet home and away regardless of the price

ALWAYS THE VICTIMS. IRRESPECTIVE of the money, you have made a statement which is full of sarcasm, meaning that we play at being the victim when we are not. Could you therefore give us some examples and justify your statement. I have supported Fev for 73 years through thick and thin and have seen justifiable decisions against us and others that weren't justified. BUT WE have NEVER played at ALWAYS being the victim. What success we have had is done on the back of the supporters and out of their pockets allied to a good board and coach. Please keep in mind that when we play at Hunslet we certainly swell your coffers.

Too soon....

I follow the Eagles at home and away, whenever I can. I have never checked up on the price of the turnstile fee before travelling to a game and it would not stop me attending that game if I was aware of the price....I can only conclude from the policy Hunslet have set, that they are discriminating, that would leave them open to claims by any recognised group in our society that they were being unfairly treat. There is also an underlining assumption in this policy that they know who the person passing through the turnstile supports.....ABC categories do not automatically equate to past home or away support........

ALWAYS THE VICTIMS. IRRESPECTIVE of the money, you have made a statement which is full of sarcasm, meaning that we play at being the victim when we are not. Could you therefore give us some examples and justify your statement. I have supported Fev for 73 years through thick and thin and have seen justifiable decisions against us and others that weren't justified. BUT WE have NEVER played at ALWAYS being the victim. What success we have had is done on the back of the supporters and out of their pockets allied to a good board and coach. Please keep in mind that when we play at Hunslet we certainly swell your coffers.

Well said col its us well supported clubs that keeps teams like hunslet in business. If it wasn't for the away support at the SLS I doubt the hawks would compete let alone be in our league.

Well said col its us well supported clubs that keeps teams like hunslet in business. If it wasn't for the away support at the SLS I doubt the hawks would compete let alone be in our league.

If you get into SL, you would be reliant on the well supported clubs (Leeds, Bradford, Saints, Wigan etc.) to keep you in business, and you wouldn't be able to compete in the league without it. What's your point?