Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sheddings69

2013 ticket prices

35 posts in this topic

s10c....still reckon we're gonna get 500-600 with a £1 reduction? I reckon we'll be lucky to crack 300 on the majority of the games. I think season ticket prices aren't very enticing either.

Interesting to see what other clubs in our league are charging.

I think what other clubs are charging is irrelevant. Rugby League in Oldham is already an established product, in some of our rivals towns it is not. The gesture in its self is a good one, even though I think a step further to £10 would have stood better with the fans. At the end of the day it will all be down to how successful the team is, as to whether or not we attract decent crowds. Also whether or not ground improvements are undertaken will also affect gates.

At those prices we shouldn't target agoraphobiacs for season tickets because there will sure be a lot of open spaces at whitebank!

My concessionary season ticket has reduced in price (£90 to £80), but the number of games has reduced (12 to 10), so the price per game has increased from £7.50 to £8. I know there are offers in place, but, as a pensioner, if I can't afford to / am unable to take advantage of these, then the game day price reduction does not feed through to me.

By the way, I have it on good authority that there were just over 400 season ticket holders last year. How many this year, I wonder?

Don't think we could expect much more.£12,£11 or £10 doesn't make much difference and is good value compared to other sports. With two going up this season its a great opportunity. The club has made big steps forward with the coaching team and a solid young squad who I think will spring a few suprises this season.

Really looking forward, no point looking back or wallowing. Onwards and upwards as they say.

My concessionary season ticket has reduced in price (£90 to £80), but the number of games has reduced (12 to 10), so the price per game has increased from £7.50 to £8. I know there are offers in place, but, as a pensioner, if I can't afford to / am unable to take advantage of these, then the game day price reduction does not feed through to me.

By the way, I have it on good authority that there were just over 400 season ticket holders last year. How many this year, I wonder?

I think you will find that the number of matches has gone from 11 to 10, NOT 12 to 10.

The season tickets will also allow free admission to the Under 18/19 matches as well, so all in all should good value for what looks like an exciting season ahead. To be honest, I do not think that the Club could have done any more on the prices overall, bearing in mind the all the costs involved on a much reduced RFL budget next year.