Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChunkyOnion

Sarah Jessica Parker

47 posts in this topic

The Jambos are tatting themselves that he isn't coming back...you've got to chuckle at their desperation

Personally I hope he does return as he was poor and a waste of wages.

And the post had only been live for about 30 mins - must be on the Town board regularly to reply so quickly.......

Or does your keyboard start flashing when anything adverse about Haven is posted on here?

Obsessed

Not obsessed, just bored as there hasn't been many Town rumours from the Haven forum this season so far. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Notice how quick the deluded ones were to start slagging him off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha better than Rooney? Have you been taking something? How can you say he's better than our 2 lads(I noticed you didn't mention morris) when he has done absolutely nothing for haven. He's Been poor at best. Mossop has been a consistent high performer for many years for town now and if Rooney hadn't gotten injured he would of been in the team of the year without a doubt.

yeh mossops been reliable but not prolific in champ1 but remember he tried it in the champ once before wasnt up to it and ended back at his level

better than mossop and rooney just needs a full pre season

HA!!!! HA! your havin a laugh?? :lol:

Watch Dan Rooney next year and see what you think of him . Fit and firing and fully tuned to the pros ,I've a feeling he's gonna rip it up big style .

Well, looks like he might get a full pre season...........but not with your lot :lol::lol: :lol:

lol your funny donald. I hope he comes back because he is very average.

I wish I could fish as easy! Jambo bites are a doddle

Also, to whoever put the fake twitter account up, I doff my imaginary cap to you! Well played sir!

oh dear ducky lad av you been sniffing something again , he was a avarage player for you lot last season , sit down take a deep breath , do you really think haven are going to be any good next season , far enough you wont finish bottom keighly will only reason why you'll get your one and only win againts them at home

Is your second name duck by any chance?

Damn you houndpup :angry:

Someome down the road rekons we offered the player a two year contract and a job. I cant see that as we already have better.

Someome down the road rekons we offered the player a two year contract and a job. I cant see that as we already have better.

ha ha yeh right erm we got carter and stack erm what did the club win again plus haven hav'nt got a player thats as good as them

At this moment Haven hav'nt got one player that i would wont town to sign. There are far better local amatuers.

Them lot down the road are so gullible......... remember what happened when they all started panicking about Doran when their beloved players decided to wind them up!!! :lol:

Yes there isnt one haven player that i would like to see in town shirt.

Don't think you guys realise how hard this league is the top four are head and shoulders above the rest and we have a fantastic coach in Glen who has brought in quality as have all the other existing champ clubs, looking at your squad Dowes is your only addition of quality to a Champ 1 club that won nothing also Believe Whitey & Barrow will struggle along with Doncaster who were the best team in that league last year. So as a Rams fan I think your in for a major shock next year and that relegation is between yourself Whitey & Barrow as I can't knock a Yorkshire team.

Up the Rams.

Luggsy, the season doesn't start until February so how do you know who Town may or may not sign before then. It has been quiet on here re.signings but that doesn't mean that nothing is happening behind the scenes, same at Haven and Barrow.

I see that Fev mean business though having signed 5 players from SL clubs, including DavidM's favourite Scott the HKR & Scotland winger.