Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROOSTER1980

POSTPONED CHALLENGE CUP GAMES

12 posts in this topic

Millom v Eccles postponed tomorrow due to waterlogged pitch. Now next Saturday.

Whats really up isnt Mark Lang available

I don't think anybody at Eccles thinks its anything but a waterlogged pitch. Ive been involved at Eccles 12 years and been watching amateur rugby league for 26 years and have always found Millom to be a friendly, honest, fair and decent club. Anybody know if Mayfield .v. Bank Quay is definately on today and Police .v. Blackbrook tomorrow.

Whats really up isnt Mark Lang available

loads of people agreeing with you there Longman !!! Must be insecure are we like your sexuality !!!

He is either a very bad ref or bias simple as that from what i have seen old millom town and lots of ppl think the same so he shouldnt be reffing your games

what a disgrace it is that eggramont get to play league games when in the past cup games always took priority.

He is either a very bad ref or bias simple as that from what i have seen old millom town and lots of ppl think the same so he shouldnt be reffing your games

We don't appoint refs do we !! He is not from Milliom !! Everyone gets bad refs !! Bad workman always blames his tools !!!

Did he not play for Millom.

He's from askam played for Millom about 10 years ago for a couple of seasons just winds me up when you think out loud on here, if we were winning every game or top of the league then I could maybe understand a bit of ribbing! !! I'd love to know how many other teams in Yorkshire or lanc get refs that favoured them over Cumbrian teams! !!

Im sure he doesnt want to get milloms games and it certainly isnt milloms fault but like i said before he is either half blind or bias and the game i watch millom still lost so its not sour grapes its what i saw