Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOWFIELD

Stonewall

5 posts in this topic

Stonewall have announced that Rugby League is there sport of the year, i reckon Selby Warriors should be club of the year. When signing on now Amateur players have a box to fill in stating sexual orientation. At a recent club audit is was shown that over 90% of the players are either gay or bi-sexual with a further 5% prefering not to say

Stonewall have announced that Rugby League is there sport of the year, i reckon Selby Warriors should be club of the year. When signing on now Amateur players have a box to fill in stating sexual orientation. At a recent club audit is was shown that over 90% of the players are either gay or bi-sexual with a further 5% prefering not to say

some of your lot could play for rovers ladies :rolleyes:

That's a rather queer statement. If they have to fill a box are they also vampires? Do you have night games. By the way who are Stonewall. The only bloke I've heard of in that connotation was called Jackson.

Stonewall are a gay rights group/charity.

The amatuer forms having sexual preferences it is ridiculous. As if it matters?

It doesn't. Not to those at Selby at any rate!