Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

Autumn International Final: England v France

Predict the margin   36 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the margin

• England by 50 points or more
    • England by 40-49 points
    • England by 30-39 points
    • England by 20-29 points
    • England by 11-19 points
    • England by 1-10 points
    • France by 1-10 points
    • France by 11-19 points
    • France by 20-29 points
    • France by 30-39 points
    • France by 40-49 points
    • France by 50 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

124 posts in this topic

A very impressive silence from a not-bad looking crowd.

Shambles farce and laughing stock don't even begin to cover this. Still on the bloody bus! Last time I ever, ever, ask a Lancy for bus related advice.

Shambles farce and laughing stock don't even begin to cover this. Still on the bloody bus! Last time I ever, ever, ask a Lancy for bus related advice.

Heads are already rolling at Red Hall.

I think England are still looking on for a 40 point win or thereabouts but this is a much better French performance.

First try was super structure and play from England, second was pure Tomkins class.

I'm sure even under the old SL / current International rules that should have been scrum France not England (France releasing ball on/after held called). It can only be England ball via a penalty??

what a pointless game! another drubbing for the french by an average england team.

why bother then? why not ###### off and watch another sport?

International games should be the peak of any sportspersons acheivement, i'll bet the French are up for it!!

Was the Morley dropped ball not a knock on? France have had a few key ref decisions go against them, but asides from that they look better than last week.

what a pointless game! another drubbing for the french by an average england team.

Allow me to explain.

It is a game of rugby league. Some people appreciate it, particularly when it is played by skilled athletes giving it their all. Few people admire whinging on messageboards.

Admire the great game for what it is. A while ago I saw several hundred Danes hugely appreciate a game of rugby league, which was their first game for the large majority of them. Perhaps, you should politely ask some of them to explain why it is a great spectacle and why you are very fortunate to be able to witness it - they clearly know more about the game than you.

Both sides are being allowed to spoil in the ruck, but I think England are getting the benefit of some calls

Hurray. Made it.

Richard Lewis should hang his head in shame. This wouldn't have happened under Fallowfield.

Bloody cold though.

Get the feeling the second half is going to be a massacre. Nice finish by Charnley.

Great pass from Chase for Hall to get his third. Sinfield has his radar switched on.

It was mentioned last week but England are not going to get these sort of calls playing the Aussies, especially when they whine and moan and get an Aussie ref!

Hock having a bit of a 'mare. To many unforced errors.

Super try from Hall.

I think we desperately need to see more full time players from France. Catalans have helped but not enough.

Still, the depth England have now is better than ever in my memory.