Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

New Exciting Gifts Added To The Hawks Online Store

10 posts in this topic

Full range of new exciting gifts, available to order on the Hawks Online store. Some great products which will make ideal Xmas presents for friends and family alike.

Online Store

£18 for a phone case? Celtic FC are only £15.

I'd rather buy 15 poppies

i like a lot of the things on there and it is good to see the club given us such a wide range, some thing we haven't had for a while.

but will say 18 notes for a case is a bit much, id pay a tenner at most for any case, i would love a hawks case, but wont pay 18, like i say 10 is my limit on any case

I'd rather buy 15 poppies

Should send it to sevco they need it more!!!

i like a lot of the things on there and it is good to see the club given us such a wide range, some thing we haven't had for a while.

but will say 18 notes for a case is a bit much, id pay a tenner at most for any case, i would love a hawks case, but wont pay 18, like i say 10 is my limit on any case

So just to clear it up you would £10 not £18?

Just joking, yeah £10 is easy enough for a phone case.

You wouldn't pay £18 for any case in any case?

CELTIC have more money than us after all they've got at least two millionaires amongst their supporters in ROD STEWART and DAZ ROBBO.--- think the case is a good idea you could buy it for fans who haven't got a telephone so they could show off.

The case is a good idea I aren't saying it isn't but £18 is shocking if you ask me, especially if you are asking fans to cough up with other things too.

Rod Stewart is a fan of the club he has no shares in Celtic he is just clued up when he knows which team to support. Hail Hail