Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

santa

Players / Coaches on the move

127 posts in this topic

Paul Smith (ex Swinton, Halifax) is returning to Eccles as Player/Coach for next season. Paul Viller & Paul Smith will be working together jointly with the NCL team.

I heard a rumour that Martin and Danny Rouse will be going back to Hunslet Warriors from Lock Lane. I'm not sure how true it is, but it's from a pretty reliable source.

I heard a rumour that Martin and Danny Rouse will be going back to Hunslet Warriors from Lock Lane. I'm not sure how true it is, but it's from a pretty reliable source.

I heard Kyle Palmer has been offered 3 pints per week and a packet of crisps to come out of retirement by Corn.

Heard from one of the coaches at Lock Lane, who spoke to Martin about it, that its just rumours and he has no intention of going to Hunslet. Why would he, Lock Lane are a ncl premier team thanks to him.

Heard Dean Reacher has taken over at East Hull, any truth in this ?

Dean has only gone to East Hull as an assistant

I heard Kyle Palmer has been offered 3 pints per week and a packet of crisps to come out of retirement by Corn.

the deal was put on the table and agreed but the corn withdrew when they realized how unfit he was

Paul Cook former Leeds Rhino's and Bradford Bulls will be returning to the Milford Marlins. He started is coaching at the club ten years ago. He will be head coach with current coach Dave Bray stepping down to assistant.

Paul Cook former Leeds Rhino's and Bradford Bulls will be returning to the Milford Marlins. He started is coaching at the club ten years ago. He will be head coach with current coach Dave Bray stepping down to assistant.

When does he take over.

Jamie Benn has taken over at Oulton.

That will be good for both parties. Top man Jamie.

Ady Mulchay is leaving Eastmoor, with Normanton apparently his likely destination.

No I'm not happy , my club is going down the pan and they still don't ask for help . On the other hand they must think they can sort it without any help

Just bumped into some lads from hull & they are telling me Dean Reacher has been tapping loads of lads up in hull without success ? It makes you wonder if east hull are using him to try to attract players !!!