Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getdownmonkeyman

Waite to Catalans

11 posts in this topic

I wonder how many loose forwards find their way into the Catalan team next season...

A very good coach, I'm disappointed we couldn't get a coach of his calibre at London. He has a track record of developing systems and bringing on coaches and players. He developed systems which brought on several world class players in the Newcastle/Hunter region swell as being the first GB coach and Technical Director to implement strategic processes for world class performance, I actually think he would be a good shout for France coach in a technical director capacity in order to harmonise systems and assist France League in making the transition from semi pro to fully professional, this is a very shrewd and good hire.

A very good coach, I'm disappointed we couldn't get a coach of his calibre at London. He has a track record of developing systems and bringing on coaches and players. He developed systems which brought on several world class players in the Newcastle/Hunter region swell as being the first GB coach and Technical Director to implement strategic processes for world class performance, I actually think he would be a good shout for France coach in a technical director capacity in order to harmonise systems and assist France League in making the transition from semi pro to fully professional, this is a very shrewd and good hire.

I agree. I great man for putting in systems and player development pathways etc. This is what the French game needs.

Met him a couple of times at RLC launches where his seminars were well worth attending.

His team selections were shocking though.

Horne on the wing?

Four loose forwards in one starting line up?

Karl Pratt?!

Reckon we'd have beaten the Aussies in 2003 under another coach to be honest.

His team selections were shocking though.

So being assistant coach would seem to play to his strengths, which should be to the Dragons' benefit.

So being assistant coach would seem to play to his strengths, which should be to the Dragons' benefit.

Hopefully so.

Pleased as punch about this. It was Waite who first pushed for Frayssinous to leave the playing side behind in 2006 to start a coaching career at just 29 years. Just to have Waite back some where in the French game presently is to me a real bonus. Yet again the Dragons pull quality people in after the likes of Menzies and Anderson.

I think this is an inspired move. Chapeau les Cats!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Congratulations sir, a very well reasoned argument. -_-