Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnoco

Polish RL Money Problem?

44 posts in this topic

I'm new to this part of the forum due to being on the Dewsbury rams forum, but I'm with it's fellow, it is news to me aswell, I'm surprised rugby league is even heard of over in eastern europe

You have a lot of homework to do. Try Googling RL in Ukraine, Russia, Serbia Chzech republic,Hungary

I'm new to this part of the forum due to being on the Dewsbury rams forum, but I'm with it's fellow, it is news to me aswell, I'm surprised rugby league is even heard of over in eastern europe

It's not. It's only played in Australia, NZ, France and the M62 corridor. All the other teams are either made up or filled with Aussies.

That's is why you need to view the international section more. There's a big wide world outside of West Yorkshire.

http://www.rlef.eu.com/index.php

You have a lot of homework to do. Try Googling RL in Ukraine, Russia, Serbia Chzech republic,Hungary

I knew RL was big in Russia, the others not so much, they're suprises...

It's not. It's only played in Australia, NZ, France and the M62 corridor. All the other teams are either made up or filled with Aussies.

...That, not so much a suprise

That's is why you need to view the international section more. There's a big wide world outside of West Yorkshire.

http://www.rlef.eu.com/index.php

It would be very needed for me i guess

RL isn't big by any stretch of the imagination in Russia KTR although it is still played there. See what I mean KTR? It took you two days to check back here ;)

KTR, check out the RLWC next November. You will see a wide selection of international teams for knockdown prices right in your back garden. There are games at Halifax, Huddersfield and Leeds.

...That, not so much a suprise

It would be very needed for me i guess

Just finished the Danmark Rugby League Forbund meeting for December.

Just finished the Danmark Rugby League Forbund meeting for December.

And?? How did it go?

And?? How did it go?

Viiga Lima is the Players' Player of the year. He is also responsible for coaching the game in Jutland to school kids, though he was a clear shoice for his on field perfomances alone, which included side-stepping a high profile Super League player.

More news, particularly around Copenhagen and Skåne will be coming out in the new year.

Viiga Lima is the Players' Player of the year. He is also responsible for coaching the game in Jutland to school kids, though he was a clear shoice for his on field perfomances alone, which included side-stepping a high profile Super League player.

More news, particularly around Copenhagen and Skåne will be coming out in the new year.

Nice one. Thanks for the info. .....who was the sidestepped player? No names? ;)

RL isn't big by any stretch of the imagination in Russia KTR although it is still played there. See what I mean KTR? It took you two days to check back here ;)

I understand what you mean.

Is that you in your avatar next to MA?

Yes it is.

Your responses are taking longer to arrive KTR. I hope it's not alcohol induced apathy!

Your responses are taking longer to arrive KTR. I hope it's not alcohol induced apathy!

:lol: don't worry, nothing like that.