Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

calderwood signs one yeae deal

12 posts in this topic

Hopefully with a good pre-season behind him we will see a much better Calderwood next season.

I beleave that town where also in talks with a local top amateur and from what i have heard would rather had him than calderwood because with miller and jonathan dawes we have two better wingers.

I beleave that town where also in talks with a local top amateur and from what i have heard would rather had him than calderwood because with miller and jonathan dawes we have two better wingers.

i wouldn't be too confident of J Dawes playing this year, from what i heard his recovery hasn't been straightforward.

that would be a shame , but we hear next to nothing about him.

Believe me I have spoken to the lad as recently as last week and he is nowhere near playing again. His operation did not go well.

im glad he is staying, he showed glimpses or brillance. against whitehaven 5-0 he was class!! pre season under his belt good times

Well i have got to say i thought he was limping a wee bit at the presentation night.

hmmm. with a pre season behind him and if we utilise his finishing he could prove to be a good signing.

i think Calders will show some good form next season,provided we can supply him with the right ball and field position.

yee too true if he gets the service he will be all right his always looking to take a ball in and also switches from wing to wing