Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

livo

Xmas Quiz Night

11 posts in this topic

There will be a quiz night held at the Raiders Bar on the 1st December. We are also going to have an auction for a couple of the players shirts from last season. And I also asked for their to be an Q and A sesh with the board and that has been confirmed.

Cmon Guys. This is going to be the last night out in the Raiders Bars this year. We are doing it for a good cause.

We need numbers. Join Barrow Raiders Facebook page and I can invite you. If your already going let people know.

If anyone would be interested in being a waitress or waiter for the night please let Gary know on the Facebook thingy.

At the quiz night next week there will be a Q&A session by the Board. I'm sure that any concerns people have will tried to be answered.

Please come along and invite people. I've invited over 100 people but only 16 have replied. Hopefully we have supporters who are going that I've not been told about. This is your chance to help the club raise a little bit of money for the Floodlight Fund. Every penny counts!!!!!

Have a great night guys sorry I can not be there but I'm working in Aberdeen this weekend. Who is going from the board?

Good luck to all the teams entering the quiz and drink plenty to raise them funds :rolleyes:

Can anyone post the attendanceis for the quiz night and how much was raised.

it was a good turn out at guess 50 to 60 people with the quiz and raffle £250 was made bar takings would have been good too

i would like say that the bar staff deserve a lot of credit for all the work they put in