Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frank

AYRLA Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant Youth

25 posts in this topic

http://fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=1331498

Would any of you posters on this forum, take the time to go on the above site and vote for these youngsters.It would be appreciated.

You can read all about it on that site .Saves me explaining.

You are allowed to vote daily.

Done.

Thanks you guys for voting,much appreciated.I was looking at the number of hits on my post an yet very few bothered to vote.

The AYRLA are doing some great work with these kids, you can read about it on the two links at the foot of the voting page.

You can vote once a day until the 29th of Nov.

Thanks you guys for voting,much appreciated.I was looking at the number of hits on my post an yet very few bothered to vote.

The AYRLA are doing some great work with these kids, you can read about it on the two links at the foot of the voting page.

You can vote once a day until the 29th of Nov.

ok frank , ive voted again today

Me an' all.

Your votes have been appreciated, could you stick with the voting please.

Hi guys.Could you please keep casting your votes.We are making good progress now but still need every vote.closing date is the 29 th Nov.

Cheers.

Half a dozen from me now.

My little fingers are fair worn out.

Half a dozen from me now.

My little fingers are fair worn out.

Sorry about that Jonny,lol.

The closing date for voting in Fuelingood is the 30th Nov.The total number of votes cast so far for the AYRLA is 3,980. Would be appreciated if you could keep voting till the closing date.Just hope these kids qualify for the grant.Thank's for your support.

http://fuelinggood.c...good?id=1331498

#83 Today, 04:05 AM

Rhode Island Rebellion

Juniors

Re: Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys we currently have just under 5,000 votes.. if we can get to 8 thousand votes by Friday. I think we will get the grant.

Some Good news besides my vote pushing is that finally after 2 years I have gotten traction with the High School Rugby Union Team here in Rhode Island (which i helped found 13 years ago).

A bunch of the boys on the team are interested in volunteering with our youth programs. They attend an Irish Catholic High School so therefore they need to preform community service hours to Graduate.

So not only is this an opportunity to help expand our staff in our youth programs, but its also a great way to introduce Rugby League to a bunch of kids already playing Union at a decent level.

And hopefully get an u18 9s competition going this summer with these kids.

Thanks guys for your votes.Thought you may like to see this update.

Thanks for your votes.The voting closed today at 4AM.AEST.The AYRLA got a total of just over 7,000 and came third so should qualify for a loan.Will let you know the outcome when it is decided.

Hi Frank

I put in a few votes but tried to vote now. 29 November NZ and saw that the poll was closed. ??

Hi Richard,Thanks for your support.In regard to the closing date, it was originaly thought that the closing date was Friday, but turned out to be Thursday,29.11. 4am.AEST.

#10 Today, 10:16 AM

Rhode Island Rebellion

Juniors

Re: AYRLA Grant Status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Official, AYRLA has won the $5,000 in gas cards. This is great as it free's up funds for other things, additionally it can/will be used as incentives to increase the amount of volunteers which will in turn expand programming. Obviously the first use is to use them for transport.

Thanks to you guys that voted for the above.If it wasn't for your efforts this may not have been achieved.Frank.