Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tezza73

Floodlights

58 posts in this topic

A lighting plan including lux level has been obtained with the relevent quotations for floodlighting Craven Park. The Inspired Facilities Grant was to be obtained during September 2012

Thanks tezza it's good for people on the forum to understand what is required and that it is more than throwing up a few lights. I'm sure people will read this with interest.

Ill be surprised if any thinks its "just a case of throwing a few lights up" Soss. The people of this town are not stupid.

You know what FB I'm f****** sick of you digging at my every comment why don't you go and do something usefull that would benefit all..I can think of one thing that would really make me happy...

Take it easy Soss, you will end up quitting the forum soon.....like you quit the board when everyone did not agree with you! :lol:

Oh come on Mike dont let the barstewards get to you mate

You know what FB I'm f****** sick of you digging at my every comment why don't you go and do something usefull that would benefit all..I can think of one thing that would really make me happy...

I'm getting F****** sick of you slating the BoD. If you thought you could of made a bigger impact than the current crop you should of stayed. I help where I can, but sorry that is only going to games and buying merchandise as I work away a lot. You understand that don't you, that's why you quit the BoD or is it??? The truth is out there.

It's the same stuff all over again.

To all you on the forum that havent got a clue but try to read between the lines

I recall the same idle chatter during 2010/2011 and whilst the lovers of that regime were saying stop having a go at the BoD the ship was sinking :angry: . you all went quiet very quick when it turned out the club was on its knees and yet only a few came to rescue the club from certain death.

If people make comments on here WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORKINGS OF THE CLUB then they MUST have reason and maybe its time that questions were asked instead of re burying your head once again into the sinking sand ;)

No wonder there's only about half a dozen people who bother with this forum anymore.

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't be telling lies and being to faced. People just don't like being exposed for what they are.

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't be telling lies and being to faced. People just don't like being exposed for what they are.

FB what lies has been told ? your comments get worse

I'll let you and Soss tell people that.

All I'm going to say on the topic of you 2 is the truth is out there and people will find out.

Now I shall leave it be and go and enjoy a couple of weeks in the sun.

Do you know what would be even better ?

People having the balls to post under their own name...............Thought not....

To all you on the forum that havent got a clue but try to read between the lines

I recall the same idle chatter during 2010/2011 and whilst the lovers of that regime were saying stop having a go at the BoD the ship was sinking :angry: . you all went quiet very quick when it turned out the club was on its knees and yet only a few came to rescue the club from certain death.

If people make comments on here WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORKINGS OF THE CLUB then they MUST have reason and maybe its time that questions were asked instead of re burying your head once again into the sinking sand ;)

No offence Niel. But it seems that it is only you and Soss who are asking the questions. To everyday supporters the club is doing well. We had a good season. We had a report earlier on in the season that the club was working at a profit. The only thing wrong to me is that we need £100,000 for the new lights, but surely you can't blame the new BoD on that. Don't seem to know what all the fuss is about. Seems to me you 2 are just scare mongering or is it just sour grapes. If you feel something is wrong say something. Stop speaking in code. Spit it out.

I just ignore most of the rubbish, but youre right there are only a few of us left now.