Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barnie

Rugby League Live 2

14 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if Swinton are in the new rugby league game that comes out in the next few weeks?

Wouldnt get your hopes up on a low budget game like this though. Swinton Lions may well be on it, but apart from the name, the players, kit etc will be pretty much unrecognizable...

Wouldnt get your hopes up on a low budget game like this though. Swinton Lions may well be on it, but apart from the name, the players, kit etc will be pretty much unrecognizable...

Yeah because the name, kit and players are such a small part of the club! What do you want Worthy, a small version of you visible in the crowd? Steve Mac on the touchline? The ability to have public meetings with John Kidd? :lol: :lol: - I make it your mission now to create Swinton Lions - The Video Game!

Yeah because the name, kit and players are such a small part of the club! What do you want Worthy, a small version of you visible in the crowd? Steve Mac on the touchline? The ability to have public meetings with John Kidd? :lol: :lol: - I make it your mission now to create Swinton Lions - The Video Game!

Hahaha yes. This is exactly what I want. I dont want to see Kevin Penny being 6ft 4 and blonde, as the makers of the game have clearly never even seen him!

Il let you know when iv succeeded in this mission!

Ive found a video on YouTube and they have managed to get the badge right. you'd imagine it wouldnt take much effort to Google the website and get the players stats.

I'll post the video.

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

in fact looking at the team ratings we seem to be one of the best teams in our league.

I think we're actually down as the best in our league! So accurate! Got it on pre-order, think it's out this Friday.

Absolutely brilliant! Although confirming my statement that they will know nothing of us and our league :D

Just got it. Dont bother. Trading it in asap.

Are you suprised? :rolleyes:

For some reason Zavvi have cancelled my order, not sure why, but from what I've heard I'm not going to bother to find out why.

I just got it out of blind faith that it couldn't be much worse than previous efforts. How wrong was I, the repetitive Australian commentary is hideous.