Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Coates

Rams mark milestone in style! (See the new kit here!)

33 posts in this topic

Im getting giddy because I might actually fit into a shirt this season!

I could fit into a shirt - just like I could fit into a mankini, but unfortunately the look in a gentleman of a certain age, isn't always aesthetically pleasing. In fact when I last tried my old crown flatt one on for a fancy dress party the wife nearly choked laughing. Are the club bringing out a leg warming rug ? :rolleyes:

I could fit into a shirt - just like I could fit into a mankini, but unfortunately the look in a gentleman of a certain age, isn't always aesthetically pleasing. In fact when I last tried my old crown flatt one on for a fancy dress party the wife nearly choked laughing. Are the club bringing out a leg warming rug ? :rolleyes:

Still got your red, amber & black dentures GOR? Very fetching I thought.

B)

Still got your red, amber & black dentures GOR? Very fetching I thought.

B)

My teeth are all my own - I've paid the last installment (the old ones are always the best). It's true though, horizontal stripes aren't as flattering as vertical ones for the fuller figure. Maybe the club should produce a vertical striped shirt to encourage those of us who feel the bumble bee look isn't for us. :(

Sounds like a great idea,hope it happens

Is there any more news when will be able to get the new shirts ? Really hoping they will be ready for xmas.

Ravensport are taking pre-orders on the shirts, and they will be ready before Christmas. Contact them directly on (01924) 455551 or you can go through the club.

Ravensport are taking pre-orders on the shirts, and they will be ready before Christmas. Contact them directly on (01924) 455551 or you can go through the club.

Got mine already.....very nice.....

Oh, I was just going to order one but if I have to pre-order it that must be a whole lot lore difficult.

:rolleyes:

Hoping to have an official club announcement about the new shirt's availability by the end of the week.