Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haven4ever

adam lawton on dual reg

15 posts in this topic

Aye we've heard that mate but cheers all the same.

stumbled across it in error trying to find some info on another player,but ill keep looking ;) ;)

It's a fans forum so it isn't necessarily correct. If you recall the haven forum said they were signing Carter, Matty, Miller, Shackley etc etc

Just read a widnes u20's report from last year. he kicks goals and sounds like he has a decent kicking game..

I doubt we'll know anything concrete about player movements until nearer the season but I'm confident the standard will be ok generally.

From the Widnes forum they rate him very highly. If were bringing in a 2 nd rower then I think we'll see stack move to loose. That will be some size pack, thacks, dowes, matty, Phillips, Lawton and stacky.

I think we should all wait to see Adam Lawton play before putting in front of Olstrum ????????.

I wouldn't want stack at 13 , he's such a devastating fringe runner . That's his game bursting the line and linking the three quarters.Brett and Stack ain't broke . I think Lupton should get first gig at loose , that's his spot , he has the skills to be a third pivot and he'll be busting a gut to prove himself . Olstrum all round 9/13 cover , but opposite to stack - keep Karl away from the fringe and in the middle !!

Olstrum will be the interchange hooker i reckon...

Lawton is a 13.

He's just a priceless squad player either way in the middle of the pitch , and I don't mean squad player in a derogatory sense. Easy see a big season for Karl .

Great . Can't half enough cover in this league