Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

callum Phillips

15 posts in this topic

Confirmed as a town player. Excellent signing and 1 of the key areas we needed sorted covered.

3 or 4 top amateurs got to be the thing for us up here with our amateur scene , so nice one.

Welcome to Town Callum.... great signing and I hope he takes to the pro game as well as his brother did! :D

Always nice to see the top amatuers signing for Town.....

Told you..bet you thought i was winding you up.

Great Signing, 1 more half-back needed?

Well done BOD

No Kieran we believed you, but we also know from past experience that names shouldn't be mentioned until it's confirmed by the club.

First of all excellant signing for Workington Town and full credit to the BOD for the way they have handled this, As a club we were kept upto date on when he was in talks, how they were progressing and were told when he was signing etc

As a player Callum has everything needed to be a huge success, he looks after himself and has the same willingness to do well and attitude and dedication as his brother and thats saying something! He can play 7 or 9 personally think he is a hooker in the Nathan Mossop mould but time will tell. When the CARLA league had a mid season break Callum went to Wath Brow and done really well in a team that was top of the league, whilst Seaton had nothing to play for and most players had drifted off, in spite of that Callum chose to come back and finish our season and played a huge part in rallying the lads to finish the season!

Its been an honour to have him in a Seaton shirt, the News and Star article gives a good idea of his pedigree and he will only get better and we all wish him every success in a Town shirt

Yea if hes as good as Ali we have bagged ourselves a great prospect. I havent seen Callum play before but from what i have heard he is good...welcome to Town mate!

My view of what I seen he loves taken the ball in only one way forward n can tackle all rounder like class act

Not long ago there werent any amateurs that I would have said were good enough to play pro locally, now theres absolutely loads of them

Your right there gillmeister hopefully there is another 2 more good ones on there way.