Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boro hornet

world cup in town

6 posts in this topic

your chance to have your picture taken with the RL world cup in town from 2-00pm then the lights switch on.It will also be at firgrove and castleton earlier in the day sorry don't have the times for those but will be on the website

great day in Rochdale lots of interest shown in the RLWC and in Hornets ,the club and its partners are doing a good job in marketing the game and the sport to a new audience

I wish I could have got down there but it's hard for me at the moment. I would like to say though that all parties concerned with getting thie World Cup tie at Spotland deserve a huge clap on the back. It took many hours of meetings and putting a great claim together and now the tickets are flying off the shelves it looks like it is going to be a big night at Spotland.

I advise everyone to get your tickets as soon as possible as last week I wanted two together and most of the main stand is already sold. I managed to get two on Block F, around the 25 yard line at the Sandy Lane end.

Pugwash.

I wish I could have got down there but it's hard for me at the moment. I would like to say though that all parties concerned with getting thie World Cup tie at Spotland deserve a huge clap on the back. It took many hours of meetings and putting a great claim together and now the tickets are flying off the shelves it looks like it is going to be a big night at Spotland.

I advise everyone to get your tickets as soon as possible as last week I wanted two together and most of the main stand is already sold. I managed to get two on Block F, around the 25 yard line at the Sandy Lane end.

Pugwash.

I second your plaudits to the organising committee. I think it will be a sell out.

So far the Willbutts Lane stand isn't being sold but I would imagine that if they sell enough of the other three sides to warrant it they will open that stand as well.

It would be really nice to see Rugby League sell out Spotland. I've seen it full once when Dale played City in a friendly and the place was rocking!!

Pugwash.