Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

new kit

46 posts in this topic

anybody know when the new shirts launch is going to be with christmas not that far away now ???

anybody know when the new shirts launch is going to be with christmas not that far away now ???

It was stated recently at the fans forum that it would possibly be the 13th of December

Anyone know the design of the strips? Also I know the home strip will be blue and white just wondering what colours the away strip will be.Also I take it the strips will be on sale from the 13th December onwards am I right?

was getting my membership last month and i asked the lady in the office if she knew anything about the new strip and she said she'd heard there was lime green in the design ????

Look for the Lime Green!!!!

I hope there are no delays or size problems this year I think there will be be demand again for shirts and the 13th is very close to Christmas!!! fingers crossed

The latest news is that we are still on target for the launch on December 13th. Sizes should be the same as last season but you can try before you buy. Only the home strip is being launched on the 13th and there will be plenty of stock. After the 13th opening the shop will have extended opening hours but i will let you know nearer the time when i sort my diary out.

Will the new home and away shirts be put up on here after tomorrow nights launch? As I can't make the launch.

Will the new home and away shirts be put up on here after tomorrow nights launch? As I can't make the launch.

The away ones are not available a yet

The away ones are not available a yet

Ok thanks maureen do you know when the away ones will be available? After christmas?

I believe its middle of January

I don't like it. It reminds me of the old frontline shirt we had just a lighter blue. I also agree its too fax for me too.i will wait for the away shirt.

Think its better than last seasons home shirt, I go along with the Fax thing though, apart from finishing top when was the last time we won a compatition without our original Blue and Whites ?

i would like something similar to the bath rufc shirt, ( if we can't have the butchers apron)

Think its better than last seasons home shirt, I go along with the Fax thing though, apart from finishing top when was the last time we won a compatition without our original Blue and Whites ?

Gosh, that's taking superstition a bit too far.

Apparently, Wednesdayites think it's unlucky to have a white stripe in the middle of the jersey ....... :lol:

Quite like the design. Been a traditionalist I like the butchers apron shirts but this is nice for a change and is fresh looking. However, really don't like the collar/lack of collar. Its just not a rugby shirt without one! I know there are on field reasons but even the open rounded (button up) front of the striped shirt from two seasons ago was more like a rugby shirt to me.

Overall the shirt in general looks good though. Well done

As a fev fan I alway like Sharlston to keep close to Fevs colours instead of Wakey. We ordered a new kit few weeks ago for Yorkshire cup final (sat 29th Dec at fev) and I cant believe how similar our's is to the new fev one!

548726_4894210033679_85087416_n.jpg

As a fev fan I alway like Sharlston to keep close to Fevs colours instead of Wakey. We ordered a new kit few weeks ago for Yorkshire cup final (sat 29th Dec at fev) and I cant believe how similar our's is to the new fev one!

548726_4894210033679_85087416_n.jpg

my word, you couldn't have got much closer if you had a sneak preview lol