Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marklaspalmas

This forum is a little bit.......

10 posts in this topic

I think its because certain folk have spoilt it, plus others breaking the forum rules and having to intervene does not help

Facebook is a happier place nowadays.

I've given this forum a rest up til this post. I've got so fed up with it for one reason or another.

I don;t feel particularly unhappy. Looked at Facebook and don't feel it is better. If the rules are followed and people remain in the guidelines what's to be unhappy about? If people are switching to Facebook then the same sort of stuff will happen there, bound to.

the group of people that used to use this forum are a cracking bunch of people, it isn't a no holds barred free for all, just a few people that are of a like mind and friends with each other, discussing in the main , the same subjects as were discussed on here, but funnily enough, none of the discussions end up being dragged down to the level of a pun fest, create arguments amongst ourselves or are just plain inane threads

I am unhappy. Freezing weather, increase in fuel bills and the festive season approaching. Cant get down to help with new stands due to knee trouble and low turnout for voting. Owt else?.

A bet tha keeps having a sneaky look at the forum Robin ready to pounce if required.