Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saints10coach

Whitebank something positive

58 posts in this topic

mine was 1985..........shall we see who can pee the highest next??? :lol:

well my Dad got told off by a Bobby cos I was dropping Fag ends on people's heads from the top of the Hutchins stand in 1963 and I bet he was bigger than your Dad. Heh heh heh.

funnily enough in my first game,against cas i think?, i got in trouble for climbing up the floodlight pylon on the waterhead side of the main stand..i got a good 20ft up...had a cracking view :lol;

well my Dad got told off by a Bobby cos I was dropping Fag ends on people's heads from the top of the Hutchins stand in 1963 and I bet he was bigger than your Dad. Heh heh heh.

Could be the Bobby was my Dad, he was on duty there quite often so I got a freebie when he was.

In my earlier posts I said that the committee finished in 1988. It was in fact 1987 I apologise for the mistake.

The RFL by not supporting all clubs as equal and being selective have caused a lot of the problems clubs now have.

Its a fight for survival whichever way it is done.

Its big business and clubs out of SL are not looked as being big clubs but small clubs with supporting roles.

Thats the big problem clubs vote for their own interests. SL is now a closed shop the teams in there have made it so. The clubs in the lower tiers have helped along the way by accepting the Leagues shilling to keep quiet and not rock the boat.

Thats the big problem clubs vote for their own interests. SL is now a closed shop the teams in there have made it so. The clubs in the lower tiers have helped along the way by accepting the Leagues shilling to keep quiet and not rock the boat.

Could not agree more.

The gap between SL and the championship is getting wider and wider.

Introduce a transfer system again so CH clubs can get some money.

Its still done in Football so why not RFL again.