Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mycoe For Knighthood

Rhinos squad numbers announced tomorrow

52 posts in this topic

Will this mean its official who is 1st team and who isn't and the 4 Hunslet dual reg players can be announced?

1 Zak Hardaker....

2 Ben Jones-Bishop

3 Kallum Watkins

4 Joel Moon....

5 Ryan Hall

6 Danny McGuire

7 Rob Burrow

8 Kylie Leuluai

9 Paul McShane

10 Jamie Peacock

11 Jamie Jones-Buchanan

12 Carl Ablett

13 Kevin Sinfield

14 Stevie Ward....

15 Brett Delaney

16 Ryan Bailey

17 Ian Kirke

18 Chris Clarkson

19 Mitch Achurch....

20 Darrell Griffin

21 Richard Moore

22 Jimmy Keinhorst....

23 Brad Singleton

24 Liam Hood

25 VACANT....(to be given to 1 of the younger players training with the first team d

McShane gets the no9 shirt, no shaun lunt.

He went back to Huddersfield at the end of the season.

He's back at Huddersfield Steve , Mcshane ad the No9 shirt last year but was loaned out,

So based on that we could be getting anyone from 18 to 25, Some quality players allocated them numbers, exciting times ahead for us! #hawks2013

Be surprised if this Achurch gets a gig , did nothing at Penrith. Joel Moon quality though, Salford god help em...

Be surprised if this Achurch gets a gig , did nothing at Penrith. Joel Moon quality though, Salford god help em...

He might get a gig south of the river ;)

So based on that we could be getting anyone from 18 to 25, Some quality players allocated them numbers, exciting times ahead for us! #hawks2013

Based on that Gaz , it would leave Leeds very light , if injuries come into play........thats if were supposed to be getting 4ish.....

Based on that Gaz , it would leave Leeds very light , if injuries come into play........thats if were supposed to be getting 4ish.....

That's what I was thinking. The names that appeared (and then disappeared) on here the other day would surely be very close indeed to a first team callup at Leeds if they picked up three or four injuries, especially bearing in mind the players that have left them since last season.

Which in turn could prove the acid test to the "they're at Hunslet on a season-long loan" statement. Interesting times ahead ...

Let's just all calm down and let things unfold, what will be will be, let's get worried about things when and if we need to.

1 to 25 are all quality to me so getting any one of them is making the squad very competative indeed and if the Loaners fans are at a lose end when the rhinos are playing away they could do worse than to bob down to SLS and cheer their boys on.

That's what I was thinking. The names that appeared (and then disappeared) on here the other day would surely be very close indeed to a first team callup at Leeds if they picked up three or four injuries, especially bearing in mind the players that have left them since last season.

Which in turn could prove the acid test to the "they're at Hunslet on a season-long loan" statement. Interesting times ahead ...

One thing that the players wont be is on season long loan deals.

One thing that the players wont be is on season long loan deals.

Taken from BH's post (#149) on the "Hunslet Hawks and Leeds Rhinos announce exciting new partnership thread" ...

"And i agree the Hunslet supporters are fed up of us losing every week as am i, hence why we are trying to get 4 dual reg players on season long loans for next season to help improve results, but it seems that's making Hunslet supporters fed up too. "

Taken from BH's post (#149) on the "Hunslet Hawks and Leeds Rhinos announce exciting new partnership thread" ...

"And i agree the Hunslet supporters are fed up of us losing every week as am i, hence why we are trying to get 4 dual reg players on season long loans for next season to help improve results, but it seems that's making Hunslet supporters fed up too. "

Dual Reg & Loans are 2 separate agreements.

Dual Reg & Loans are 2 separate agreements.

Just a question Daz , which ever players we get will they train with us on a tues,thurs,fri night or will they still train with Leeds with them being full time and train through the day........and if they are with us is Jonny Wainhouse here to report back to Leeds on there training.......

here we go already.when the partnership was announced we were all assured that the leeds players would be on season long loans and i stated couldn't see that happening but was shot down in flames on here saying dont worry it will be season long deals.well here we go season hasnt started and things are changing already.

I didn't like the idea of this partership and once its was explained that it would be season long loans then i came round to the idea, now it seems its not season long loans will this mean we have the use of these players as and when Leeds allow us then?

exactly russ.i have just come round to the idea myself but now feel slightly duped and lied to.this brings back the original question i asked.when a leeds loan player gets in the team in front of a hunslet player and then returns to leeds after 2 weeks due to injury we then have to ask the hunslet player to step up.not right and not fair in my book.

Nah its not and when we both said that in the first place people told us not to bother going to watch Hunslet if we dont like it!

quite right russ.sure we will be shot down again but ordering my 3 kids season tickets is now on hold.