Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PockRam

Fixtures 2013 (merged threads)

57 posts in this topic

Club have announced that the first HOME game is against Featherstone. Doncaster announce their first HOME game is against Dewsbury, which is first will be confirmed on Monday.

Looking forward to coming to your place next season hopefully it will be the first game of the season like last season. It's always an hard game at your place especially in the mud like we found out last season. Looking forward to it should be a very good opening game.

What date does the season start because we (Workington Town) have halifax at home on the 10th of February?

What date does the season start because we (Workington Town) have halifax at home on the 10th of February?

Third of Feb;

Swinton away it is then...should be a cracking season.

I think you could be spot on the top 5 will be very tight between us fax Leigh batley and the eagles then 6th spot will be fought for tooth and nail and so will the relegation battle for the first time in a long time the table will be very close. I think the top 5 will pull away again like last season but who will win I don't know. The 6th spot and relegation will be very close too.Should be another fantastic season for the supporters of our league.

Is it not top 8 play off now ?Sure I read that. Maybe...

Of course, if it's frosty or snowy, your first home game could be in March against someone completely different. :lol:

Of course, if it's frosty or snowy, your first home game could be in March against someone completely different. :lol:

Dont u mean when not if ?

Out of curiosity, what time are they out?

They will be in the RL Express and League Weekly papers in the morning.

Am guessing about 1pm Kelsey like the sneak peek was on Friday.

Ok thanks roger

They will be in the RL Express and League Weekly papers in the morning.

Ok Keith thanks a lot, I give that a try.

Can the club say for sure that the Featherstone game is for Sunday 10th Feb and a 6 o clock kick off,thought the Premier Sports games are on Thursday nights ? Also it says the Doncaster home game is also on a Thursday on August 22,this match isn't on t.v just yet, but are Premier thinking it could be a relegation match :O

All the Championship games are on Thursday 22nd August, presumably to avoid Challenge Cup Final Weekend.

All the Championship games are on Thursday 22nd August, presumably to avoid Challenge Cup Final Weekend.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Apologies to all because I think this has been answered before, but as been forgotten by my ageing brain.

Season tickets. These went up quite a bit this time (still good value) and my memory was that the reason for this was the increased number of league games. If, however the Toy Town cup has changed and we will enter at a knockout stage what happens if we lose that first game? In other words we would be out and would just have the 13 home league games. This is actually just one more than the 12 games we got last year.....

Am I wrong ????

Season tickets save you 80 pound on southstand adults season tickets if you go to every game so still very good value... Hoping to pick up mine before christmas along with my grandads and dads...

Nowt wrong with trying to save a few quid on the leccy bill