Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PockRam

Fixtures 2013 (merged threads)

57 posts in this topic

I googled 'most common desktop resolutions' and that's what came up. I'll add some bigger ones when I get chance - I found that the list of variations is almost endless though!

I googled 'most common desktop resolutions' and that's what came up. I'll add some bigger ones when I get chance - I found that the list of variations is almost endless though!

If it helps Tom, the 4 most common resolutions according to my website visitor stats are.

1 1366x768 34.2%

2 1600x900 22.65%

3 1440x900 21.25%

4 1920x1080 8.35%

There were a couple of strange resolutions about 2% can only assume these were some sort of tablet device as it they werent linked with any operating system or specific browser.

We know it will be a top eight play off,but does. anyone know how many teams will be relegated from the league,can't seem to find the answer in League Express.

I understand that it'll be two up, two down.

Automatic relegation for bottom two in Championship, league leader plus play-offs winner up from C1.

Will try and get this confirmed as soon as I can.

Season tickets save you 80 pound on southstand adults season tickets if you go to every game so still very good value... Hoping to pick up mine before christmas along with my grandads and dads...

I'm not questioning value for money. I would agree that the season tickets still represent good value. HOWEVER in past discussions on the subject a common repost was that the increase from last years figure was to reflect the increased number of home games (to be fair the club werent the ones saying this). What, I guess, I am asking is how true is this? If I'm correct we might only have the 13 home league games. Does the season ticket cover the Toy Town cup even if we do get a home fixture. What if we do well and have two or three home games in this competition; are all these included in the season ticket? I cant remember if we've ever been told???!!! I have bought three already so maybe I should have asked earlier.....

We know it will be a top eight play off,but does. anyone know how many teams will be relegated from the league,can't seem to find the answer in League Express.

Guessing it's 4 up 4 down regarding the fact that 4 clubs came up this season, don't be marking my word like...

Guessing it's 4 up 4 down regarding the fact that 4 clubs came up this season, don't be marking my word like...

Sure it's 2 up and 2 down.

If it helps Tom, the 4 most common resolutions according to my website visitor stats are.

1 1366x768 34.2%

2 1600x900 22.65%

3 1440x900 21.25%

4 1920x1080 8.35%

There were a couple of strange resolutions about 2% can only assume these were some sort of tablet device as it they werent linked with any operating system or specific browser.

Wallpaper resolutions now updated: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article.php?id=9930

It's just the 13 home league matches that are included.

Thanks Tom. Quite a hike for just the one extra game then. In these times of austerity it will be interesting to see if we can manage the 500 we sold last time.

Thanks Tom. Quite a hike for just the one extra game then. In these times of austerity it will be interesting to see if we can manage the 500 we sold last time.

Lets hope we can get to the 500 mark again,thought i heard somewhere that Eric France will be giving the club extra money if we do.

Your correct its back to normal this season.

I bet there will be questions about this before the season is out. The standards in CC1 will be very variable and, if i recall correctly, there was a clear indication that in order to enter the Championship a number of minimum standards would need to be achieved, including those relating to the grounds. In at least half of the clubs mooted for CC1 this might be a struggle.

Lets hope we can get to the 500 mark again,thought i heard somewhere that Eric France will be giving the club extra money if we do.

Think it was an extra £15,000.

There are some at the club, I think.

Either way, I'll make a an A4 PDF when I get chance - probably Sunday!

TA!!

Any progress on this Tom?

(I do know that you've been very busy on behalf of the club.)

Sorry, no progress. Thanks for the reminder. I will try and get this done this week.

Do you have these as a sheet that I can print out and stick on the 'fridge Tom?

You have a fridge BSJ!!! I thought most Dewsbury fans kept their margarine and mucky fat in a hole in the back garden (seperated from the chickens & pigs of course)

You have a fridge BSJ!!! I thought most Dewsbury fans kept their margarine and mucky fat in a hole in the back garden (seperated from the chickens & pigs of course)

Chics and pigs - sounds like a night out in batley. :lol:

Planning on buying a telly this year too!

(That's a big box with moving coloured pictures in it - there was one in Batley once but they burned it at the stake.)

Do you have these as a sheet that I can print out and stick on the 'fridge Tom?

Here you go BSJ and anybody that wants it the 2013 fixture list fridge door version