Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kieran

First Home and Away Game Released

15 posts in this topic

I think Swinton (Away) must be on 3rd February with the first home game versus Halifax on 10th Feb

We don't know when the season starts this season with the NRC changing but we will know on Monday. Fax at home wow

We will have thackeray back he will miss swinton...Acton will be out...Miller,lupton,rooney,stack,matty all had surgery? they should be back though? might be a close call

I was hoping for one of the top two first because of our absent players. Being realistic games against Fev, Fax & maybe Sheffield will probably be out of our reach so we have to target the lower teams to look for our points and I would rather have a full squad for those matches than the top team games. Acton will miss both Swinton and Fax and one other. I think all of our injured should be back by the beginning of February whether they will be 100% fit is another matter.

Still more signing's too come as well, so you never know...might be still a few suprises.

Lets hope for a couple of nice Christmas prezzies from the club !

Rooney won't be back until a good couple of months into the season. I think all the others shouldn't be far off.

I was hoping for one of the top two first because of our absent players. Being realistic games against Fev, Fax & maybe Sheffield will probably be out of our reach so we have to target the lower teams to look for our points ......

Come on Keith lets not rule out a few surprise results at DP ? Remember what we did to 'The Champions' at DP when the mood took us. With the squad we're building I'll not be ruling out the win each home match I go to whoever we play. :P

Come on Keith lets not rule out a few surprise results at DP ? Remember what we did to 'The Champions' at DP when the mood took us. With the squad we're building I'll not be ruling out the win each home match I go to whoever we play. :P

I did say "probably out of our reach" not "definitely out of reach", Oneday, for that very reason. We live in hope.

We did alright Vs Batley too in the challenge cup.

Indeed and in neither game did we our strongest team playing.