Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fredm

Kit Launch

31 posts in this topic

Both the new home and away kits, made by Ravensport, will be on display at the Irish Nash on Friday 7th December at 7pm.

(taken from The Press)

Do you have to be a member of the Nash to get in? or can you just walk in like any pub?

Do you have to be a member of the Nash to get in? or can you just walk in like any pub?

I think they will turn a blind eye to none members on that night..but the best way is just walk in as if you own the place...dont look at the doorman...they dont know who is a member and whos not half the time...members dont dawdle...

Any pictures of the strip from last night??

Any pictures of the strip from last night??

I thought the launch was on the 7th December ?

Only on certain nights they don't allow unaccompanied non members. Most of the time it's open to all.

Does anyone know when you can buy the kit?

I'm hoping that there'll be good numbers available for Christmas (and that it won't be rubbish!)

i know mick and brett from ravensports and there kits usualy look good and are well made

Does anyone know when you can buy the kit?

I'm hoping that there'll be good numbers available for Christmas (and that it won't be rubbish!)

There will be limited stock tonight, and the rest will be done by Christmas as long as they are ordered by Monday.

Does anybody have any pictures of the kits for those of us who couldn't make it last night?

Or information about how to order before Monday (nothing on the official site).

Does anybody have any pictures of the kits for those of us who couldn't make it last night?

Or information about how to order before Monday (nothing on the official site).

Yes, look at them on the twitter page. You do not have to be on twitter either. Type in batley bulldogs twitter into google then click on recent images. There are pictures of both the first and change kit.

dog house is open next saturday 11 till 2

if not i guess u could ring ravensports

Yes, look at them on the twitter page. You do not have to be on twitter either. Type in batley bulldogs twitter into google then click on recent images. There are pictures of both the first and change kit.

Thanks all for the info

ok,i'll kick off the inevitable debate.is the home shirt too much like the BISSA retro shirt? like the away one though.

I was a fan of the green away kit last year but this one looks a bit Hunslet or is it Keithley (I can never remember which is which). I like the home strip though.

ok,i'll kick off the inevitable debate.is the home shirt too much like the BISSA retro shirt? like the away one though.

I like both shirts. Thought that most fans wanted a retro shirt so it's a good move in my opinion. The range by ravensport looks good too, especially the training tops and vests. Squad looks impressive as well so it all bodes well for a good season.

I like the home kit now that the have got rid of the paw prints and moved away from a near Giants look.

The green strip reminds me of Keightly.

Overall I'm impressed, now roll on the season.

I like them both. The general call seemed to be for something more traditional and the home shirt seems to provide that. I also like the away shirt. Of course you cannot please all the people . . . Etc etc

how can we order the merchandise? dewsbury have an order page on the ravensport site, but no bulldogs order page ?

The Bulldogs page on the website should be up at some time on Monday. We didn't want to launch it before the shirts were unveiled on Friday evening.

The Bulldogs page on the website should be up at some time on Monday. We didn't want to launch it before the shirts were unveiled on Friday evening.

That makes sense , I like them both , the away shirt with the black panels under the arms looks ace

Batley Home shirt 2013

A9ivpKKCMAEewxY.jpg

Batley Away shirt 2013

A9ivv6QCYAAQ4Xu.jpg