Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fredm

Kit Launch

31 posts in this topic

i know mick and brett from ravensports and there kits usualy look good and are well made

Agree, we get ours from Mick too, very pleased with quality

I'd have this years home kit but I really liked last years away kit. I usually only buy one each season so I'll be going for the retro home kit.

It was a good night and was good to see the Nash full with batley support.

I know he can make everyone cringe when they give him a microphone but our club wouldn't be the same without Kevin Nichols.

I'd have this years home kit but I really liked last years away kit. I usually only buy one each season so I'll be going for the retro home kit.

It was a good night and was good to see the Nash full with batley support.

I know he can make everyone cringe when they give him a microphone but our club wouldn't be the same without Kevin Nichols.

Kev must have spent all week coming up with some of those questions. And what he said to George was brilliant!!

The Bulldogs page on the website should be up at some time on Monday. We didn't want to launch it before the shirts were unveiled on Friday evening.

Wednesday morning and still unable to order on line through Ravensports web site, plenty Dewsbury merchandise available.

Perhaps stock depleted after sales Friday