Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dogga

fixtures

Batley Bulldogs Rlfc

February

Keighley (H) 14:00 3rd

Sheffield (A) 19:30 Don valley 8th

York (H) 14:00 17th

Barrow (A) 15:00 24th

March

Halifax (H) 14:00 3rd

Doncaster (A) 15:00 10th

Workington (A) 15:00 17th

Swinton (H) 14:00 24th

Hunslet (H) TBC 29th (GOOD FRIDAY)

April

Dewsbury (A) TBC 1st (Easter Monday)

Whitehaven (H) 14:00 14th

Leigh (A) 15:00 28th

May

Featherstone (H) 14:00 5th

Hunslet (A) 15:00 26th

June

Dewsbury (H) 14:00 2nd

Swinton (A) Leigh sports village 15:00 9th

Sheffield (H) 14:00 23rd

July

Featherstone (A) 15:00 7th

Whitehaven (A) 15:00 14th

Doncaster (H) 14:00 21st

Workington (H) 14:00 28th

August

Keighley (A) 15:00 4th

Barrow (H) 14:00 11th

Halifax (A) 15:00 18th

Leigh (H) 19:30 22nd (Thursday)

September

York (A) 15:00 1st

According to League Express Barrow match away is on Thursday on TV; Fax is on TV on 28th; and Hunslet is on TV on 23rd May.

The Easter kick offs are Hunslet at 7.30 and the Rams at 6pm.

Also the Swinton match is shown as being on Saturday 23 March kick off 2pm. Is this correct?

Thanks Dogga, roll on Boxing day ........

Any Northern Rail cup dates???

The first NR Cup match for us is 18/19 May; quarter finals are on 15/16 June; semis on 29/30 June and Final on 20/21 July.

We enter Challenge Cup on 6/7 April with next round on 20/21 April.

According to League Express Barrow match away is on Thursday on TV; Fax is on TV on 28th; and Hunslet is on TV on 23rd May.

The Easter kick offs are Hunslet at 7.30 and the Rams at 6pm.

Also the Swinton match is shown as being on Saturday 23 March kick off 2pm. Is this correct?

i think the fixtures were taken from the bulldogs site but i will look on premier sports website.

Believe so Fred, it is to give an extra day before the Good Friday game on the Friday, plus it may also test the water for a Saturday game.????

Believe so Fred, it is to give an extra day before the Good Friday game on the Friday, plus it may also test the water for a Saturday game.????

im off to Florida on the Sunday, so its made my day as ill only miss the 2 games over Easter now.Good old random fixture dates and times!

2pm kick offs seems like you need to change your tariff.

Tariif ? , do you not notice our wind turbine n solar panels , we use sustainable power , were not on a tariff , why do you ask

Well at least it doesn't clash with any Premier League matches, as England play on the Friday evening.

Tariif ? , do you not notice our wind turbine n solar panels , we use sustainable power , were not on a tariff , why do you ask

So you can only use the floodlights when the sun's shining ? B)

So you can only use the floodlights when the sun's shining ? B)

Errr NO. When the turbine is revolving, nearly all the time at the top of the hill, and the solar panels are taking daylight, 'tween 8am and 3.30pm at the moment, they are putting all the excess FREE energy into the system which then the club draw back cause they've put it in. Thats why the club don't need a tariff. GUDINNIT. Batley are the greenest club in Rugby League. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps. The club also go for a 2pm kick off, as per last season, to accomodate some of our coaches other interests in the media, and that allows the club to cut down on energy useage as per the floodlights.

Errr NO. When the turbine is revolving, nearly all the time at the top of the hill, and the solar panels are taking daylight, 'tween 8am and 3.30pm at the moment, they are putting all the excess FREE energy into the system which then the club draw back cause they've put it in. Thats why the club don't need a tariff. GUDINNIT. Batley are the greenest club in Rugby League. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps. The club also go for a 2pm kick off, as per last season, to accomodate some of our coaches other interests in the media, and that allows the club to cut down on energy useage as per the floodlights.

Excellent stuff for the club - mind'st them turbines aren't half going to spoil the view over batley. :O

Excellent stuff for the club - mind'st them turbines aren't half going to spoil the view over batley. :O

Nah, it just sends a big draught down into Dewsbury(wash my mouth out) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Just make sure GOR you have the string from your flat cap tied tightly under your chin.

Nah, it just sends a big draught down into Dewsbury(wash my mouth out) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Just make sure GOR you have the string from your flat cap tied tightly under your chin.

:D Caps nailed on. Glad you've enlightened me about the turbine - when I first saw it I thought you'd installed a fan for the hot weather we're expecting. :O .