Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

Fixtures

41 posts in this topic

With this been a new league with hopefully nine new additions, it will be interesting to see how they all do.

Should be very interesting to see how they all fair up to the three team that have come down.

Peterlee are somewhat of an unknown quantity depending on how well they recruit from other NE clubs but the other 8 new sides should be competitive IMO though Hindley have yet to be tested at a higher level

You might be pleasently surprised if you attended one of our delegates meetings - "only in competition for 80 minutes per week" has been the motto for at least five seasons. The NCL is not the only group of teams who are in it for the good of the game and I dare say its the same in London and the North East too, which is a good position to be in!

I never want to hear another mention of ID cards after the last one. Very thorough and productive meeting though

Id expect blackbrook and woolston to be challenging for the div 3 title......believe provisional fixtures are out on monday can anyone confirm?

They're out for premier, 1 and 2 but not 3 I believe

They aren't showing on the NCL website yet.

They aren't showing on the NCL website yet.

Sorry meant on Monday.

Sorry meant on Monday.

Some say it's a pretty big day in the Community calendar on monday at the NCL AGM , and especially for the clubs' meeting afterwards.

NCL are seeking to move to 50 clubs for the first time.

The fixtures will be handed out to Premiers and 1 and 2 on the night.. They will be out for Div 3 within the week , whatever the vote on Blackbrook and Woolston.

To the new clubs welcome ..... but if you don't get there, whatever the distance , expect a sanction !!

I asked the NCL when can we divulge/ discuss our proposed fixtures and was told to hang on because not all clubs had accepted them and replied to the NCL.

Seen as all the clubs have been given their fixtures for approval; i would imagine the NCL know when the season starts.

Tier 4 in summer is bigger who the rep is for. In terms of number of clubs if not standards. Please don't be so abusive as I have shown you up on every occasion you've tried that. The pseudo fact was Marauder's

Are you including the summer teams who don't make the start line or only play a couple of games and the cumbrias who's rep will surely be the BARLA rep

Seen as all the clubs have been given their fixtures for approval; i would imagine the NCL know when the season starts.

I wish they'd let the rest of us know then.